Small World

Through Her Eyes (2Yeon)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana jolted out of bed, waking up to the booming sound of her lover yelling, not out of sensual pleasure they had last night, but from anger. It could be heard from downstairs, across the threshold of their home. Tzuyu had bought a house for the two of them, hiring several people to help around the place. It wasn't a tough decision to make when Sana thought about living with Tzuyu. She loved the idea and in fact, moved out of her abusive home the next day without another word to her parents.

 

Sana looked around in total confusion, whipping her head to scan the room and see that she was in an empty bed. She rubbed her eyes to remove the sleepiness from them, blinking rapidly to wake herself up so she could be more aware of the situation and contemplate whether it was serious or not to deal with. 

 

Another thing that hit her was the awful stench emanating from the room. Sana took another good look around the room before her eyes widened at the sight of Gucci sniffing at a large trout sitting on the carpeted floor. He wasn't eating it or anything, just observing it. Once he had his fun, he turned away and kicked off, retreating to his tiny home in the corner of the room. Sana's attention returned to the putrid fishiness, staring at the fish that was about to collect flies anytime now.

 

What the hell is going in? 

 

She heard Tzuyu yelling downstairs again, at the maids. Sana knew at that instant that Tzuyu was beyond furious. Quickly throwing off the covers, she put on her fuzzy slippers, heading downstairs in only her underwear and a big shirt. The helpers had gotten used to it and didn't bother since they passed it off as typical teenage-hormone behavior, and since they were terrified of Tzuyu. 

 

She hiked down the huge flight of stairs leading to the lobby. The door was opened and a few maids were stunned in place, contemplating with themselves of what to make with Tzuyu's anger. They all greeted Sana a 'good morning' when she entered the room. She dismissed them all with a small smile and went for the door. Tzuyu was at it again, yelling at the guards in the front yard.

 

"How could you pathetic idiots not see who did this? Are you all blind or some ? And despite that, you didn't HEAR ?! Did all of you decide to sleep together at the same time? Do I not pay you good money to do your ing jobs?"

 

Tzuyu did not give it a rest. She had spent her morning yelling at every single person she saw in sight. The eleven guards were all standing in one line, their heads, and caps down. They looked like tiny children being scolded.

 

One of the guards tried to be the brave undertaker of the group and speak up.

   "We're deeply sorry, Miss Tz—"

 

"Sorry doesn't mean ." Small veins on Tzuyu's neck started to form, her teeth grinding with every word.

 

The guard yelped lowly, flinching as he gradually backed away into the line of cowardice. None of them paid any mind to Sana who was directly behind Tzuyu, looking at them in woe. Tzuyu didn't  acknowledge her presence until Sana made it known by placing a hand on her girlfriend's shoulder.

 

"Heyyy, babe. Why so grumpy in the early morning?"

 

She went on her tippy toes to softly place a tender kiss on Tzuyu's cheek, hoping that it would calm her down a little. With little effort, Sana's trick worked and within seconds, the veins surrounding Tzuyu's neck protruded back into place. Tzuyu didn't realize how tense she was until she calmed down by seeing Sana's glorious face shining like a lightbulb. Her shoulders sagged down heavily, taking in a deep breath.

 

   "I.."

Tzuyu was well aware that she always had to be careful with her words. It's what she was told by her therapist from the anger-management sessions they had. Sana smiled up at her and Tzuyu was able to find her words.

   "I woke up and found a horrible smell. It was a trout in the walk-in closet. And then when I went down to get breakfast, Martha told me that all my cars were saran-wrapped. I just started yelling because they didn't know who did it..." 

 

After speaking throughly with Sana, Tzuyu twisted her head around to see all the guards were watching them interact. They all snapped back down, sweat dripping off their heads like a faucet once Tzuyu's eyes laid on them.

   "NO ONE DID."

 

Tzuyu turned back to Sana who did nothing but smile amusing as she watched her girlfriend's haphazard behavior. She instantly calmed down just by looking at Sana's illuminating face.

 

   "Oh my..why don't we check out your cars and make sure none of them are severely damaged?"

Sana lightly fiddled with Tzuyu's fingers, looking up at her with those clement eyes of hers.

 

A tiny frown grew on Tzuyu's face, her eyebrows pushing together.

   "But it's their job to do—"

 

"I know, baby."

 

Sana pulled Tzuyu along with her anyways, away from the like of guards who were still looking down in shame. As soon as they felt the pair were far enough, they all graciously bowed at Sana, several times, silently praising her for saving them from anymore of Tzuyu's wrath.

 

Without much protest from the taller girl, Sana led them both to the garage, waiting for the door to completely roll up. Sana's mouth fell open upon seeing the situation of her girlfriend's vehicles: all twenty two of them were covered in plastic wrap from head to toe. Not a single one was spared. 

 

Confusion was the first to hit Tzuyu in the face when she first saw the tragic dilemma. Anger soon follow d after, proceeding to swear her head off, startling everyone on the ground floor. They were all petrified to see her in a tangled fit. The situation was easily preventable but once they comprehended the source of their boss's displeasure and realized that they did not do anything to prevent it, they knew that someone had to pay. Tzuyu being Tzuyu, she took out all her on the staff, lashing out until everyone for about an hour, until Sana woke up. School was canceled today, the teachers had called a meeting for the council.

 

Releasing Tzuyu's hand to steadily  examine each car, Sana was on her tiptoes, like she was creeping up on a someone to scare them. One thing that she took note of was the whole letters on the hood of every plastic-wrapped car; JJ was written with black spray paint. Sana leaned down to the hood of the McLaren, thinking how nothing else seemed to be out of order. She even thought how nice the delinquents were to have put Saran-wrap instead of spraying the car directly.

 

Tzuyu was not pleased with this rotten imbursement, muttering to herself profusely for several minutes. Morning sun hit her back as she stood at the entrance of the garage. Her arms were folded, pressed firmly against her chest. A sour look on her face stayed glued on as she glared down at each of her ruined prized-possessions. Although she was aware that none of them appeared to be damage, Tzuyu wasn't going to let the culprit get away with it so easily. Forgiveness wasn't in Tzuyu's colon.

 

It was enough to rattle Tzuyu's cage which made her devoted to tracking down the scum who did this. She was so lost in thought and mightily angered by it all that she couldn't even enjoy the view of her half- girlfriend practically sprawled over one of her favorite cars. That made a Tzuyu even more furious.

 

After a thorough inspection from Sana, she determined that the car had zero faults. She rolled over to see Tzuyu's slim and giant silhouette towering before her in the sunlight. Sana had to squint her eyes to be able to make what face Tzuyu was making. 

 

"Let's just leave this stuff to the stuff and grab some breakfast," Sana offered, adding a delighted smile.

 

Sana was quick to think of an excuse for them to get out of the house. The maids could easily whip up something within minutes it was best for a Tzuyu not to be around any of them. Staying at home with the chaos and intense atmosphere wouldn't enlighten the situation. 

 

Tzuyu, having a pragmatic attitude and thinking ostentatiously, she put her foot down. She wanted to deny Sana's offer and stay here to yell at the staff. Her parents wouldn't do it so who would be the one to do so? None other than hotheaded Chou Tzuyu herself. But no matter how much Tzuyu wanted to say no, she just couldn't do that whenever she looked into Sana's precious puppy-dog eyes. Those were her ultimate weaknesses. She was the only person on this earth who had power over Tzuyu.

 

Damn it. Her puppy-dog tactics are working again. Tzuyu mentally cursed to herself over her shoulder.

 

She knew that looking back at Sana would cause her to fall limp at the knees but Tzuyu couldn't resist. Sighing drastically, her arms lazily fell to her sides as she gave her girlfriend a hopeless smile.

 

"You're driving."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The pair strolled out of the restaurant, their order of cheese kimbap wrapped to go and in the plastic bag held by Tzuyu. Her free hand was intertwined with Sana's. The older girl bubbly hummed to herself as she walked with a small bounce in every step. The vibrant smile on her face was enough to show her enthusiasm to eat. Her zeal was highly contagious and soon Tzuyu was in a daze staring at her smiling from side to side. She a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter