Day 24--Shinee Christmas Eve Party

24 days of Christmas Miracles(Season 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Christmas Eve, 2:30

"Here's your package sir. Enjoy your Christmas." Minho happily received a package from the mailman. He opened it and reveals to be an expensive bottle of wine. Not the ones people mostly pre order, this one is the limited edition.

"Looks like I'm done here. All I have to do is to clean my house." Minho grabbed his vacuum cleaner and switch on for it to start working. Cleaning and sweeping the dust from living room to the bedroom. Afterwards, he mops the floor with the mop that appiles wet wipes. 

Once he's done. He'll have to wait for evening to invite s to have their own Christmas party.

"Hey dude, night deco." Onew entered his house and was surprised with a lot of decorations Minho placed.

Key was the second to enter his house. "Can't wait to have a reunion party at your house."

And lastly, their maknae Taemin, made it to the party."Ahh feels good to join with you guys."

"Come have a sit," Minho gathered the members to their dinning room. They say down at their respective sit, filled with food and wine.

"Before we start, I would like to have a toast," Minho raised his glass, starting his speech.

"It's been a year since Jonghyun's death. Back then, it was quite saddening to lose our leader. We should be there for him. But despite his grief, he led the group for like 11 years and made kpop a better and cooler place for people to listen to our culture's music. We should tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter