Day 16--Junqiong

24 days of Christmas Miracles(Season 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

December 16 2018, 11:45

Jun browse through the internet with his laptop in order to find Jieqiong perfect gift since it's his best friend's birthday today. He search through Amazon and Ebay but to no avail. He got off from his seat to refresh his memory.

"Dude what's up with you?" Minghao, Jun's friend lean on his bedroom door frame.

"It is Jieqiong's birthday man and I'm having a hard time figuring out what to buy for her."

"Try something memorable, like since you're quite close with her."

"Hang on, let me think of something,"

Jun's flashback

I remember this day. That time during our trainee days when we're on a break, some of us will talk to one of the pledis girls. The only person I can talk to is Jieqiong, since we're from China and we talk a lot during those days.

"So Jun you're going back to China for vacation?"

"Yes, I have to spend time with my family during this season." I gave her this golden moon pendant as a gift for her "Here's my gift for you, Happy birthday Jieqiong."

"Wow this is beautiful, how can you afford that?" she asked.

I explained, "My parents earned so much money that they even gave it to me for your birthday gift. I know it's too much but let's just say this is a proof of our friendship."

"Ah see, Thank you Jun. I'll never forget this treasure you gave me," And with that, she hugged me and the party began.......

End of flashback

Jun reca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter