Day 1--Hyudawn

24 days of Christmas Miracles(Season 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

December 1 2018, 9:00 

One of the first thing Hyuna would like to do in the morning is to make breakfast for her boyfriend, Hyojong. She got off from her bed and went staight to the kitchen. Hyuna open the fridge door and grab two eggs from the egg package, which was used to make omelette most mornings. Once she's done with her preparations, she return to her bedroom and tried to wake up her sleepy boyfriend.

"Wakey Wakey Dawny," Hyuna whispered onto his ear, making him yawn.

"What day is it noona?" Hyojong asked.

"It's December 1 babe." She answered."I prepared breakfast just for us."

Hyojong streches his body and proceed to the dining room where he eats with Hyuna and her dog Sogeum. It has been 3 months since Hyuna exposed her relationship and a lot of things happened, she receives most hate from her fans and cube entertainment kicks them out because they couldn't trust them. What's worst, Hyojong won't be promoting with Pentagon. Yet despite these terrible consequences, she chose to remain loyal to him and move forward. 

Hyojong started to ask,"Do we have any plans for today?"

With that questions, Hyuna happily grab her phone and check through her notepad app for the to-do-list.

"Let's see umm....."She glances through her phone, finding a new way to spend a day with her boyfriend. Most of her plans were repetitive but fun at the same time. But because it is Saturday, she chose walking in the park and window shopping for today."Looks like we're gonna do shopping and took a walk at a park in Seoul."

"Sweet!" he exclaimed.

Now that they confirmed their plan, both of them change from home to winter attire and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter