Day 7--Yeruka

24 days of Christmas Miracles(Season 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

December 7 2018, 10:45

"Damn it!!!!!" Sakura curses as she lost her win streak in Fortnite, the game she has been playing since 6 months. She rubs her head in order to calm her mind. But soon interupted when someone open the door so loudly that it started her.

"Unnie!" 

"What it is Yena?! can't you see I'm going crazy about my winstreak?!"

"Ok first chill. Second I'm gonna need your help."

"What help?" Sakura asked. 

Yena pulls out a list that contains the members' desire gifts. Some of them were weird while others were just clothes and makeup.

"In case you're not aware, Eunbi Unnie is setting up a Christmas party and I decided to make the biggest prank." Yena continued, "By buying weird and ridiculous gifts. Wanna join up for the most epic quest?"

"Well since I need a break and Chaeyeon gave me a lip tint, sign me up then."

"Then it settles. Meet me at the dorm living room once your ready." And so the two started their quest to purchase weird stuffs for their members. They spend this afternoon going store to store to purchase whatever they want until their wallets were long gone.

"Hey Yena, are you sure this is a good gift for Wonyoung?" Sakura showed her a book guide. 

"Trust me, Yujin requested it. And how about that?" Yena points out to Sakura's chosen gift, Just dance 2019."

"I don't know, I just find Chaeyeon dancing satisfying." Sakura twirls her hair. 

"Umm ok."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter