Day 15--Jensoo

24 days of Christmas Miracles(Season 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

December 15 2018, 10:00

Jennie groaned as she's not feeling well. She's been putting a lot of hard work for her Solo performance and comeback. But her efforts were paid with sickness. Jisoo, Blackpink's leader, assigned herself to take care of her while Lisa and Rose were separated for their own vacations.

"Here Jennie take this," Jisoo gave her medication pills.

"Thanks Unnie," Jennie frowned, "I'm really sorry for burdening you with my sickness,"

"Hey It's not your fault. It is my job to take care of you, especially the rest." Jisoo placed Kuma on J's bed to play with her while she's sick, "I have to buy you some Ingredients for lunch later. Kuma will keep you safe until I come back. So don't leave ok?"

Jennie nodded as Jisoo steps out to her Bedroom and head straight to the market. The market was crowded, filled with a lot of customers purchasing fresh vegetables and colorful decorations. Jisoo finished her shopping and was about to head home when she met a familiar figure.

"Jisoo?!"

"Oh Nayeon, what brings you here?" Jisoo asked. 

"You know, buying some colorful decorations." Nayeon continued, "How about you?"

"I need to buy some food for lunch, Jennie was sick and I have to head home to make sure she's safe,"

"Oh take care and tell Jennie I said hi." Nayeon left. 

Jisoo finally arrived home and called out J's name. Only to her Kuma's bark and sprinting towards her. She placed her p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter