Day 19--Jackna

24 days of Christmas Miracles(Season 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

December 19 2018, 1:00

"Damn you Bambam. If this did not go well, I'll tell my members about you and Lisa." Jackson was very pissed. Not because he have to date with on of Twice members but he lose the bet few days ago. Jackson made a vow to not have a relationship but because of the bet, he had no choice but to let it just for a day.

Jackson knocks the door of Twice with hesitation. He hopes he will have a successful date.

"Hello....." The leader Jihyo response his knock stuttered when she saw him holding a penguin plush and flowers, "Jackson what are you doing here?"

"Hi Jihyo, I'm here at your dorm to take the black swan, Myoui Mina, on a date with me." Jackson soon felt regret.

"Ohh I see...... Let me call her." Jihyo went back to her room and within seconds, a brown haired penguin came in from the door.

"Oh hey Jackson, I heard that Bambam set us up a date."

"Let's just get this over with." Jackson grab Mina's and started their date.

"Have fun you too." Jihyo shouts at them.

The two decide to have a date at the amusement park nearby. Where they can enjoy outdoor attractions and delicious snacks.

"Hey wanna try the rollercoaster over there? I heard that it is the latest."

"Well sure, if that's what you like." Jackson replied. They purchased tickets and rode on the cart. At first, the cart slowly goes up with the chains attached underneath It. But as soon it reaches the top, it drops

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter