Day 5--Roshua

24 days of Christmas Miracles(Season 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

December 5 2018, 1:00

Another paper was flung into the bin as Joshua was furious for running out of ideas for his new Christmas song. He took a sip of coffee, which Pledis provided for the group despite having lunch recently. 

"Hey Joshua," He turned behind and appear to be Vernon calling his name. "I know it's sounds crazy but next week I'll be leaving South Korea for a while, I'll have some personal things to matter on USA."

"Be back before Christmas eve, I heard that Hyuna is having a Christmas party on that day itself."

"Noted." Vernon finally received his permission and head over to his plan. Joshua on the other hand loses his mind so badly that he pauses his work and decided to walk around. This is his most effective way to cool down whenever he can't think of a new idea.

"Hey have you heard of Minkyung?" Joshua heard someone mention his friend name and hid around the corner to eavesdrop. As he hid, he recognized Nayoung and Seungchoel voices through their conversations.

"Yeah I heard, He'll pay for what he did to her."

"I know but what matters is that we have no idea where she was."

Joshua shows up and speak to them, "I know where she is and I'm gonna find her alone." With his confidence rose, he grab his coat and sets of a task to find her.

If there's one thing he knew about her is that whenever she feels down, she'll go to the rooftop balcony of the company. Joshua reached the top floor of the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter