Day 9--Jackbam

24 days of Christmas Miracles(Season 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

December 9 2018, 12:00

Jackson groaned as he was tired from his work of producing another Christmas song. The group was suppose to take a month break from promotion but because Christmas is coming their CEO JYP decided to request Got7 to come up with a new Christmas song.

"Something wrong mate?" Changbin asked his senior.

Jackson rubbed his temple with frustration, "We're supposed to be either at home or outside bonding with the members but due to this project, only me and Bambam were the ones to volunteer."

"Why don't you and Bambam ditched your work and head over to the arcade? Nayeon and Jeongyeon often ditched their practices just to go there."

"Changbin," Jackson stood up and gave a pat on his shoulder, "You are a Genius!"

Jackson had made a decision and leaves the studio, leaving Changbin alone.

"Not even a thank you?" Changbin scratch his head. "This is worst than not thanking the bus driver."

Jackson and Bambam were shocked to see how crowded the arcade center. Since they have school break until January, it is most likely to be filled with students, including elementary and high school.

"So where should we start?" Bambam asked. 

"Let's check out those latest machines, I heard they added some cool features."

"Hey Jackson I have an idea, first one to win each arcade machine will have a chance to use Mark's PC to play fortnite with Felix and Jae."

"You're on." They rushed t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter