Day 12--Minlix

24 days of Christmas Miracles(Season 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

December 12 2018, 14:15

It was a wednesday afternoon for Felix to turn on his PC and launch Fortnite, his favourite game. During this season, he had spent a lot of hours playing due to the season battlepass he bought with his money. He even helps Minho the basics of the game. They been playing since after their survival show and through there busy schedules and promotions, they found enough time to interact with each other through Fortnite.

"Nice one mate."

"You too." Minho said, "Hey Felix, wanna do something different?"

"Like what?" 

"Maybe........Christmas Carolling on the streets."

"That's a great idea Minho. But if you want, We can start right now. Because my members will be back at dusk."

"Then it settles." Felix exits the game and grabs the nessicities for his caroling: snacks, small instruments and his water bottle for his voice. He turns of his PC amd leaves his dorm to meet Minho at the cafe near his district. Before his debut, he often goes there to have a drink with Minho during their break time.

"Supp Felix," Minho greeted. 

"G'day mate,"

"Ready to start the epic quest of caroling?"

"Oh yeah," Felix and Minho leave the cafe and wander around the district to Carol. From street to street, they earn a good amount of cash or sometimes a sweet treat from the elders.

But not only they received treats but also find it enjoyable to perform carols, especially the compliments

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter