Day 4--Marna (ft Dodaeng)

24 days of Christmas Miracles(Season 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

December 4 2018, 11:30

"FUS...... RO DAH!!!!" A shout was heard by Lucas as he played his favorite game, Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim on his Xbox. It was a very noisy morning for NCT. Because this month is Christmas, the group decided to take a one month break from all the promotions.

"Lucas can you stop shouting every time you perform that ability? It's getting annoying." Johnny complained.

"Come on dude, that's the iconic part of the game."

"Well it would be better if you lower down your voice." the group had finished their breakfast and decided to discuss their plans for the holidays.

They were about to continue until everyone's sight were turned to Mark Lee, who was on his smart casual attire.

"Hey guys I'm just gonna hang out with---"

"You mean your girlfriend?" Yuto interupted "I get it dude. Today is Kang Mina's birthday so yeah, have fun with your future wife."

"Well I'll better get going, I don't want to be late for her birthday." Mark leaves the dorm, making the members look each other in confusion.

"Umm did you say just future wife to Mark?" Lucas asked Yuto.

"I don't know, after everything he had gone through. I just hope that she was the right person to be with him forever."

"So how was your day?" Mark confidently asked Mina on a normal date at the casual restaurant in Busan.

"It's getting better, our CEO has given us a one month break due to Christmas." Mina continues, 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter