Day 3--Chaekura

24 days of Christmas Miracles(Season 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

December 3 2018, 9:45

"Alright guys listen up," Eunbi gathered around her group members in this Monday morning. "As you all know, Christmas is coming soon and we need to do a lot of things."

Eunbi pulls out a notebook and opens up to reveal her checklist for preparation for Christmas. Ever since the final lineup for Izone, Eunbi was confidently knew that this season will help her bond her groupmates and be treated as a family.

"Ok so here's how it goes me, Yena, Wonyoung and Yuri will take care of the decorations while Yujin, Minju, Chaewon and Hyewon will purchase the Christmas tree and ornaments too. Lastly, Chaeyeon and the three Japanese friends will clean the dorm, got it."

The rest proceed with their plan, chaeyeon on the other hand went in to her roommate's room to wake Sakura up. Unfortunately, it was no use for her as Sakura's deep sleep couldn't awaken her.

She was about to leave her room when suddenly, she was grabbed and pulled onto her bed. Within seconds, she felt her hands tickle her bare stomach which cause Chaeyeon to squeal loudly.

"Hey What you doing?!"

"I'm so sleepy, I want to cuddle you right now"

"Save that for tonight, we got a lot of things to do, especially waking up Hitomi and Nako."

As soon as Sakura woke up, the two of them went to the room of two sleepy Japanese. With Chaeyeon's wake up aegyo, both of them got up when their heard a sweet voice from their mother.

Si

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter