Day 10--Luqi

24 days of Christmas Miracles(Season 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

December 10 2018, 1:15

"Hey dude," Haechan called Lucas.

"What?" Lucas glued his eyes to TV, playing his Xbox.

"Have you still talk to Yuqi yet?"

"Well that was during the knowing bros as special guest. Although that was few months ago, I hardly ever talk to her due to her busy schedule."

"Well now you do," Haechan heard someone knocking on the door. Curiously, he approached the door and was surprised to whom the visitor is."

"Hey I'm Yuqi. Is Lucas there?" Lucas turned around and witness something magical. A beautiful blonde princess with some charming visual, makes him distracted from his game.

"Whoa there, you made Lucas froze." Haechan walked closer and gave him some snaps that woke Lucas out from his senses. "Dude are you ok? You kinda dozed off when this beauty came in."

"Sorry Haechan," Lucas rubs his face. "I didn't know that she would come here."

"Well now she's here, I suggest you two will have fun while I go out," Haechan grab his coat and leave his dorm, "Have fun.

Lucas resumes his gameplay despite knowing her presence. He got an Xbox since he's exchange gift from Mark and has been playing non stop, well at some point he may take a break after his gaming sessions."

"Whoa is that a gaming console." Yuqi sat with Lucas as she watch his gameplay. "Do you happen to have any multi-player games?"

"I do have but it's only just dance."

"Hey I like that dance, wanna

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter