Day 8--Triple H

24 days of Christmas Miracles(Season 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

December 8 2018, 2:00

Hui placed his weighs down as he took a break from his workout. He grabbed his water bottle and took a sip, trying not to finish his drink. He was about to continue his workout when he heard his phone rang and vibrate from his duffle bag.

He approaches to his duffle bag to pick up his phone and receives a call from Hyojong, ex pentagon member. He swipes right to calling.

"Hey Hyojong, it's been a while......... What? You're inviting me for a buffet with your girlfriend?......... Sure, I'll make it there....... Bye." Hui ends his call and felt joy to himself. He had never made contact since Hyojong left. But now he had that chance to say meet him.

"Who's that?" His personal trainer asked.

"That's my friend," Hui replied, "I'm gonna have a triple-h reunion with them."

"That band? I heard they won't continue to Promote. I'm sorry for what happened?"

"Well, every actions has consequences but one of them may be good." After a short break, Hui resumes his daily workout.

Hui waited outside the buffet and looks at his watch, which shows 7:15 at his digital watch.

"Hui," He had heard his name call and to his surprise. Hyuna and Hyojong arrived.

"It's you guys,"

"Missed us?" Hyuna asked. 

"It's been a while since you guys left cube."

"Yep a long time. Let's find our table." Hyuna booked a table for 3 for them and follow the waiter to their table. They sat dow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter