Day 23--Minjeong

24 days of Christmas Miracles(Season 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

December 23 2018, 9:30

"Mina-yah wake up," Sejeong grabbed and tugged her blanket to wake up her sleepy head friend.

Mina groaned, "What's with you unnie?"

"Listen up. I have an idea to make Christmas great again."

"And how are you gonna do that?"

"By bringing a cow here and cook it for dinner."

"You must be joking me right? I'm sure you're just playing with me."

"Look me in the eye and see if I'm dead serious,"

"Oh crap you really are,"

"Let's go," Sejeong dragged Mina and make their way to the farm on their search for a fattened cow. The farm has a lot of animals. From cows to chickens,  there isn't anything the farm can't offer.

"Hello sir, I would like to purchase one fattened cow for my Christmas party this night."

"Sure, just sign here," The farmer in 50s gave a receipt that has a signature for her to sign. Sejeong happily signed the papers and the payment was completed.

"Well that was quick," Mina said.

"Of course. This is the only place that can sell animals for either petting or getting them fat for meat." Sejeong continued, "Now that were finished, let's head over to the supermarket to buy some ingredients for the cook cow."

The two left and went to the supermarket.

"Father I just saw two ladies. What was that about?"

"Oh they just came here to buy our cow for their food. Here's the carbon copy of their receipt." The farmer's son look at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter