Ep 2: Hot magazine

Misadventures of an ugly duckling and a hyperactive puppy(Including the cake eater)


Today was Friday and almost everyone at school ends early. Most of the students decided to make use of their time to hang on with their friends or go home to enjoy a 2 hour gaming sessions with the boys. 

But for the crackheads however....... 

"I'm sorry, but no you cannot" Chaeyeon replied to them. 

"But unnie" Yujin whined, "We don't have enough cash to go to the arcade and we really want to try out the new shooting game they added." 

"That money we had is for the food and the cost of the rent." Chaeyeon continued, "The rest is for our manager, not to mention we have 12 members. So I'm sorry but that's no."

Yena and Yujin sulking in their living room. It's a shame for them that they study so hard that they deserve a break, especially being a full idol can be a pain in the . 

Suddenly, Yena head began to bright, "Hey I have an idea" 

Yujin look at Yena who went to her room to what it seems to find something. The duck went out and carrying some kind of magazine. 

Oh wait, that's a Japanese magazine, which has Sakura wearing a bikini in front of the cover. 

"Is that?" 

"Hey you're too young to look at it," Yena pushes the puppy's face and brings the magazine to Chaeyeon. 

"Hey take a look at this" and within seconds, Chaeyeon started blushing and her nose began to bleed nonstop. 

Feeling her raging hormones, she snatch the  magazine and gave them a hundred dollars. 

"Here's the cash and never say a word to anyone." Chaeyeon slammed the door, leaving those two in confusion. 

And don't ask me what she will be doing to that magazine, that will be another story. 

And with that cash, Yena and Yujin went to the nearest arcade and spend 5hrs inside. 

They arrived at their dorm around 9pm and meet up with their members. 

"Oh hey, where have you two been?" their mother Eunbi asked. 

"Just playing some arcade machines. You know, bonding time with your members." Yena smiled to her leader, "Hey me and Yujin decided to sleep early so we can prepare for another schedule." 

"OK then sleep well" The crackheads went inside their bedroom to enjoy a peaceful sleep. 

"Finally, some peace and quiet. It's about time nothing bad happened in this dorm, especially those two troublemakers." Eunbi grab a can of sprite and enjoy a silent night. Until..... 

"Unnie!!!!!" Their maknae, Wonyoung called, "Chaeyeon Unnie is dying. She's bleeding from her nose and holding a magazine." 

"What magazine Wonyoung?" Eunbi asked the giant baby. 

"Some kind of weird magazine with Sakura on a bikini" 

"A WHAT?!" And thanks to this, she can't enjoy the night. She has to carry Chaeyeon to the nearby clinic and have to protect Wonyoung from those corruptions.

Not a best way to end the weekdays.