Dancing Feather's Special Episode

Misadventures of an ugly duckling and a hyperactive puppy(Including the cake eater)

Sakura yawned as she woke up from her deep sleep. To her, it's just a normal day for her to play Apex Legends and dank some noobs.

 

"Hey Siri, what today's date?" Sakura activated siri to which her respond is:

 

"January 11 2020, also know as Jjaeyeon's birthday,"

 

Her expression suddenly froze, much as if her brain cells turned chaotic and starting to lose her mind. Without further a do, she went to Chaeyeon's dorm, open the main door and kick their bedroom door. 

 

"WAKE UP YOU LAZY SON OF A B*TCH," Sakura dragged Yena to the floor trying to wake the duck up. She started slapping her face countless times and screaming at her ears, which made Yena opened her eyes.

 

"Hey what's going on why are you screaming at me?"

 

"Today is my wife's birthday and we must buy a present for her,"

 

"Oh right today is her birthday," Yena stood up and grab her keys, "Also I'm gonna invite Yiren for help, " 

 

So the tom and Jerry of the group went in to the car and drove up to the nearest mall to buy a gift for Chaeyeon, including meeting up with Yiren from Everglow to drive by. 

 

But because it is weekends, their stuck on a traffic. 

 

"Hey Yena, what's up with you?" Yirrn asked her, seeing her tired posture and eyes squinting. 

 

"Last night, me, Yujin, Hyewon and Wonyoung stayed up all night play this creepypasta game called Uhcakip(Which is a horror game.) , that game scared us so badly that we sleep very late." Yena continued, "It even made Wonyoungie cried and ran over to Eunbi unnie," 

 

"Which she scolded the three of you by the way," Sakura added, "Oh look, their cars starting to move.We should get going." 

 

After few hours of slow traffic, they finally arrived. But this time, it was packed with a lot of people. 

 

"I heard there's a lot of discounts around here. It's no wonder today was crowded." Yiren said. 

 

"Let's hope we can find something for Jjaeyeon quickly." Sakura sprints towards the crowd, leaving Yena and Yiren inside the car. 

 

Within hours of waiting, they started to hear Sakura yelling. 

 

"START THE DAMN CAR YENA I BOUGHT A GIFT TO JJAEYEON!!" Sakura throws herself into the car rear window, making Yena stomp the pedal. 

 

They arrived at the dorm with a decorated birthday set up. The moment she saw Chaeyeon, she rushed to her and give her a hug. 

 

"Happy birthday to my only dancing feathery wife Miyawaki Jjaeyeon," She grab her chin and proceed to kiss her passionately. 

 

It was so intense that her Yuri push aside them. 

 

"You guys need to cut it out. Chaeryeong was traumatized by it." Yuri said as she saw Chaeryeong who started having a mental breakdown..

 

"Speaking of which," Yena speak up in order to clear up the atmosphere, "Let's start the party with the cake that Yujin and Hyewon unnie bought." 

 

"I got myself some few bites," Hyewon waved as she eat the cake almost halfway. 

 

"God damn it Hyewon," 

 

"Forget the cake, I'll have my own birthday cake," Chaeyeon dragged Sakura to her own bedroom, causing all of them, including Chaeryeong , to move over to the next dorm and just ate the cake as usual. 

 

Who knew that every birthday they would do something like this. 

 

Poor Chaeryeong.

 

(A/N tl:dr happy belated birthday to our Izone's main dancer Lee Chaeyeon. )