Annyeongz Special Episode Pt 1: Baby bunny's Birthday

Misadventures of an ugly duckling and a hyperactive puppy(Including the cake eater)

"Unnie wake up" a big puppy barked as Yena is sleeping very heavily. Today is Wonyoung's birthday so she has to wake her unnie up as soon as she can.

 

"What is it Yutriver?" Yena asked while getting up to bed.

 

"It's my bunny birthday and I need your help to take me to the mall so I can buy a limited edition bunny plush for her."

 

"Why don't you ask Hyewon unnie instead?"

 

"She told me that she can't help me because she'll be busy touching Eunbi unnie's watermelons, "

 

Yena sighed,"Fine I'll help but this time, we're taking the bus." So the duck and the puppy(minus the cake eater) went on a trip to the mall to buy a birthday gift for Wonyoung.

 

"What the?" the duo witnessed the long line of the toy store. You can tell that almost a lot of people are queuing up for the plush.

 

"Finally about time," They finally reached the end of the line but unfortunately, they're out of stock.

 

"Oh I'm sorry, the last one was purchased by the couple there" she pointed to Jihyo and Daniel who happily kissed him on his cheek while holding the last bunny plush.

 

"Don't worry, there's always next time." Yena cheered her up.

 

"Forget it," Yujin sulked and leave the store without a gift. It's a shame for her that after everything she planned, it alway ends in failure.

 

"Hey wait." Yujin and Yena looked behind and saw Jihyo approaching them. "Look, I'm so sorry. I didn't even know that today was Wonyoung's birthday. Here take this." 

 

Jihyo gave the plush to them and walk with Daniel to head home. 

 

"Oh and I almost forgot, please don't steal my car ok?" 

 

"Don't worry, we won't." they responded. 

 

Thanks to her kind offering, the duo took the bus and went straight home to celebrate the baby bunny's birthday. 

 

"Happy birthday Wonyoungie, here's my gift for you." Yujin gave her a plush which makes Wonyoung squeal. 

"I remember the times were we used to hangout after school, where life was simpler before being an idol. And now that we're in Izone, I hope we can cherish this day." 

 

Afterwards, Wonyoung hugged Yujin and the celebration began. 

 

"Omg my uwu is showing." Yena commented. 

 

"I was suppose to eat the cake first but since it's the youngest's birthday, I rather not." Hyewon sighed. 

A/N: I know it's late but happy birthday to our giant baby Wonyoung. And I'll be releasing a part 2 which will be featuring Yujin.