Ep 7: Area 51 Raid Part 1

Misadventures of an ugly duckling and a hyperactive puppy(Including the cake eater)

Yena, Yujin and Hyewon booked themselves a meeting room in JYP company thanks to Yena with her relationship with ITZY. Yena drag the planning board with some detailed information on it.

"Ok gamers." Yena announced, "This week is gonna be a lot crazy because we're planning to raid area 51 on September 20 this Friday."

"I didn't know you put a lot of hard work on this." Yujin asked, "But how are we suppose to do that if we had schedules?"

"Oh don't worry about that, I'll handle it later,"

Yena grab a stick and start instructing them. 
"So here's how the plan works. Around 12am, we'll tell Eunbi unnie that the three of us are going my house for a three day stay over. I purchased a mask and a forged passport so that they won't recognize us. Once we've landed at Las Vegas Airport, we need to find this armored car and drove it all the way until the entrance of area 51."

Yujin and Hyewon were shocked by her insane plan. Perhaps this is the biggest and most epic plan for the memes and the internet.

"Dude, this is gold," Yujin said, "I feel like that day will mark us the first group to raid area 51,"

"Not to mention that everyone who's into memes are raiding area 51." Hyewon stated. "I hope they have cakes there." 

"Oh by the way, I even invite a special someone to help me out with it." Yena smirked, "You just need to see it for yourself."


"Let's go back to our dorm shall we?" The trio grab their stuffs and leave the office. Before that, they have to clear up their plan so that no one can figure out. 

But what they do not know is that the office that they booked had included the school meal club, which are Tyuzu, Dahyun and Chaeyoung, hiding under the meeting table. 

"Hey did you guys heard that?" Dahyun, the leader of their own club asked, "They're planning to raid area 51 this friday. You thinking what I'm thinking?" 

Tzuyu scoffed,"No and I don't want to know." 

Dahyun answered, "Let's join with them. Imagine how huge the achievement is?"

"Still better than staying in our dorm." Chaeyoung complained, "I can't stand Nayeon and Jeongyeon arguing for the stolen car while Sana is snaking all of us." 

"Same bro same." Dahyun replied. "Anyways, let's head back. We'll prepare for that." 

A/N : Well hello there readers. This chapter will be a part of the Area 51 Raid series. Since this Friday is the storm Area 51 day , I'm gonna make this chapter to commemorate this meme. 

Oh and btw, can you guess who's that special someone is? I'll give you a hint:

(32 x 2 + 56) x 2 - 91 + 0.9