Ep 11 : Area 51 Raid Part 5

Misadventures of an ugly duckling and a hyperactive puppy(Including the cake eater)

"Hey ugly, Get over here." The alien heard the voice and heads towards it, leaving the trio in state of curiosity. 

 

"Who said that?" the puppy asked. 

 

"I don't know, but it gives me creeps." 

 

Suddenly, they witnessed it being ambushed by two mysterious figures with weapons. The alien screech as its chitin armor was freezed with a spray or nitrogen with a shot of a grenade launcher. 

 

As a result, the purple alien lay down dead and covered in acid. The two figures approached them to the lift.

 

"It must be one of the soldiers here to rescue us."

 

When the two approached, they remove their mask which reveals Dahyun and Tzuyu. 

 

"Twice?" Nako shouted. 

 

"Oh its you three from IZone." Dahyun dropped her spray of nitrogen,"I knew you will do something like this."

 

"Speaking of that, where's Chaeyoung." 

 

"I'm right here. Damn she is heavy," Chaeyoung arrived slowly as she's carrying an injured duck whose stomach was badly scarred. She put her on the floor and apply medication. 

 

"Yena" the trio came to her and were so glad she was alive. 

 

"How's her wound?" Yujin asked. 

 

"Here insides are well protected but she somehow can't feel her legs even though her spine is intact though." Chaeyoung took a look at her wound, "It's a good abs, shame it was destroyed." 

 

"Will she make it?" Hyewon asked Shakily. 

 

"She'll be fine. But she may not move around at this rate." 

 

The three watch them applying bandages to Yena's damaged abs. 

 

Dahyun grabbed her spray, "Let's get out of here before the rest of it shows up." 

 

"Wait, you mean that there's more."

 

Just then, a screech was heard and they head over to the staircase in hopes of getting out of the laboratory. 

 

"It's a long way up, are you sure about that?" Chaeyoung asked. 

 

"Better than being stuck at the lift." Dahyun replied, "I also heard that one of the hangar has an airplane that we can use to escape Area 51."

 

"Well it better be. Cause I don't think bandages would cure this duck." Tzuyu stated. 

 

They almost spend an hour climbing up the staircase until they reached the ground floor of the lab. They rushed into the door to leave but Dahyun stopped. 

 

"Wait," She commanded, "Going out would be too risky. I send in my decoy," With a a simple point, she summons her decoy and let it go to the direction she pointed. 

 

"I'll use my drone to scan the hanger." Chaeyoungs throws her drone and activates it, letting her control her drone through her remote control with a projector scanner on her earpiece. 

 

"Where do you get these kind of stuffs?" the small midget asked. 

 

"Simple, one of the guards left their key card and it led me to the weapon vault." Tzuyu explained." They contain a lot of rare weapons such as a advanced holographic decoy and a flying drone with a camera." 

 

"Looks like the coast is clear, no signs of aliens and most of the guards were passed out."

 

"And my decoy told me it's safe. Let's go." 

 

They sprint all the way to the hangar and hjack the airplane. Chaeyoung used her drone to takeover the cockpit and automatically configure the controls through her control. 

 

"These flight should take us 4 hours so have a good rest." 

 

And with that, their raid of Area 51 ended. The trio were glad that their duck lives. They arrived in their dorm and soon meet up with a furious mother whose about to scream at their face and give them a one month ban. 

 

A/N : Whew, that's it. I can't believe it took me few weeks to finish this arc. Anyways stay tuned.

BTW I just recently heard what happened. I'm quite Agitated for them being called as Criminals just because the producer is responsible for the votes, not them. I'm sorry for my outraged but I hope this controversy will end smoothly.