Ep 4: Fairy's birthday

Misadventures of an ugly duckling and a hyperactive puppy(Including the cake eater)

"Hey can you help me?" Hitomi asked Sakura who's busy playing fortnite.

"Sorry Hiichan I don't think I can. Fortnite released a new season X, so I might as well play hard." Sakura fixated her eyes as the game started, "Why don't you ask those idiots at the other dorm? They may help you but don't blame me for being in trouble with them."

Hitomi thanked her and leave her room. As soon as she left, Chaeyeon entered and locked the door behind her.

"Thank goodness you locked the door, I do not want anyone to interrupt my gaming ses--" Chaeyeon unplugged the pc, causing Sakura to stand up.

"What's your deal Jjaeyeon, why did you do that?" Instead of an answer, Chaeyeon pushed her down to her bed and pin her down.

"OK Chaeyeon, cut that crap already. I'm about to start a match and you starting to act weird. What's got into you?" She asked.

"You, that damn magazine made me go nuts. So damn crazy, I have to unleash your inner beast" she crash her lips against her. 

Since this chapter isn't M rated, I will not put more detail to what happened to them. It would be better for you to imagine what happen to them. For now....... 

"So you want to us to help you buy Chaewon a birthday gift before she finishes her show?" Yena asked.

"Yes, I asked everybody else but there to busy." 

Yujin replied, "It's a good thing you came to us. We will help you with your quest." 

Hitomi aggreed with them and went out finding a gift for her, hoping that the two crackheads won't do anything stupid during their search. 

At last they find a perfect gift for her but unfortunately, there running out of time and need to find a taxi before Chaewon arrived at their dorm. 

"Yujin forget getting a taxi, I have a better idea." Yena approached a car and smashes the window with an elbow. She open the door from the inside and tape the 2 wires to start up the car. 

"Where on earth did you learn that?" Hitomi asked. 

"Gta online." Yena revved the engine, "Get in." 

The trio went inside the stolen car and Yena stomp on the peddle. Despite not having a license, she somehow had the skills of handling it. 

They arrived at their dorm and due to their little time, they park near it and got off reaching to Eunbi's dorm to prepare the suprise birthday party. 

"I hope you are not too late, she'll be here soon. Just turn of the lights and I give you the signal." 

Within few minutes, Chaewon entered the dorm with the lights off. The moment she step in, the lights went on and were greeted by 9 members singing happy birthday. 

"Go get Sakura and Chaeyeon," Eunbi ordered Nako while holding the cake. 

"Happy birthday Chaewon, here's my present for you" Hitomi gave her a gift, which reveals to be a golden tiara. "You been a great sister to me and I hope that you'll be my side no matter what." 

Chaewom hugged Hitomi as she felt tears of joy through her words and the rest of them celebrate this occasion, except Hyewon secretly eating the birthday cake. 

"Argh!!!!! My eyes are bleeding!!!!!" Nako shouted in pain, "Do not go back," 

"What happened Nako?" Eunbi asked. 

"Sakura chan and Chaeyeon unnie have done something horrible!!!" Eunbi realized what Nako meant, 

"Hitomi, Yuri and Wonyoung you will sleep here tonight. No one is going back there until tomorrow." 

Wonyoung pouted, "Why? What did Kkura and Chaeyeon unnie do?" 

Eunbi patted her hair, "It is best to not know my dear." 

"I think I overdo the magazine thing" Yena sighed in an ugly duckling language.

A/N Happy (late) birthday to fairy Kim Chaewon, I hope you're having a great time with them.