Ep 3: Soup Store

Misadventures of an ugly duckling and a hyperactive puppy(Including the cake eater)

"Finally, school is over." Yena arrived at the first floor of the apartment. Their dorm lives at the 7th floor. She was about to search for her keys until she was called in a distorted voice. 

"Unnie!!!!" A 14 year old Wonyoung, was wailing due to the wound which bleeds on her right cheek. 

Yena approached to her, "Oh my,  Wonyoung what happened to you?" 

"I saw this cute cat and I want to hug it. But it scratches my right cheek and ran away?" She sniffs, "It hurts." 

"Hang on, I figure out something." Yena took her phone from her pocket and decided to call Yujin for help. 

" Hey Yujin, I need your help! Can you come here?" 

"Well, I can't. I'm buying clothes" 

"Alright, hurry up then come over here." 

"I can't find them." 

"What do you mean you can't find them?" Yena asked. 

"I can't find them. There's only soup." Yujin reply. 

"Whaddya mean "there's only soup"?"

"It mean there's only soup." 

Yena raised her voice, "Well get out of the soup aisle!" 

"Alright, you don't have to shout at me" Yujin move to the next aisle, only soup was been found, "There's more soup!" 

"Whaddya mean "there's more soup"?!"

"There's just more soup!" 

"Go into the next aisle!" 

Yujim searches another aisle again,"There's still soup!" 

Yena's voice slightly raised, "Where are you right now?!" 

"I'm at soup!" 

Yena shouted, "WHADDYA MEAN YOU'RE "AT SOUP"!?"

"I MEAN I'M AT SOUP!" Yujin replied loudly. 

"WHAT'S STORE ARE YOU IN?!" 

"I'M AT THE SOUP STORE!!" Yujin shouted so loudly, almost everyone in the soup store is looking at her. 

Yena lost her patience, "WHY ARE YOU BUYING CLOTHES AT THE SOUP STORE?!" 

 "F**K YOU!!" 

"......." 

"Yujn, Wonyoung was scratched by a cat and she's crying because of it."

"What?!" She shouted. "Why didn't you say so you dumb duck? I'm gonna head over and buy some bandages" 

Yena ended her called and try to calm the crying giant baby down while waiting her Yujim to come. 

Yujin arrived with a bandage. She applied it to Wonyoung's scarred cheek and gave it a kiss in hopes of recovering it. 

"Thanks Unnie" she hugged Yujin and went inside. 

"Good thing you come." 

"Don't tell Minju about this."

"Ok then."

As usual, they spend their remaining time help Wonyoung with their homework. The rest of the members arrived had dinner by deliver. Eunbi heard the door and proceed to check if the food deliver was here.

Instead, a police officer was at their door. 

"Good evening ma'am." the officer greeted. 

"Good evening too, what brings you here?" Eunbi asked. 

"We received some complaints from the neighbors here that there has been some shoutings around this area, they even told me that the noise maker has some duck lips." 

Her mood suddenly turned into a stern look when she heard that description. 

"And also at the same time, someone filed a complaint that there's a 15 year old girl that looks like a puppy make some public nuisance on the soup store saying that she can't find clothes on the soup store."

Eunbi inhale some air. 

"Oh....... Will you excuse for a while?" Eunbi close the door slowly and sigh as she will prepare her third scolding. 

"CHOI YENA, AHN YUJIN!!!!!"