Annyeongz Special Episode Pt 2: Golden Retriever's birthday

Misadventures of an ugly duckling and a hyperactive puppy(Including the cake eater)

"Here's your package kid have a nice day." the delivery man gave Wonyoung a package and left. The baby bunny open the package and smiled at what's inside. 

 

A white dog bone plush for her puppy.

 

"Oh I see your gift for her as arrived." Minju carrys a birthday cake. "Let's go wake that puppy up."

 

The two of them went inside to Yujin's room quietly and the moment they reached to her, Wonyoung turn on the light and sing the birthday song.

 

The puppy woke up and the first thing she see in this birthday morning is Wonyoung giving her a bone and blowing a cake that Minju held.

 

"Thank you so much you guys." Yujin hug both Wonyoung and Minju.

 

"Hey Yujin, let's play fetch" Wonyoung starts throwing the bone plush across the living, making Yujin act like puppy and play along with her. Minju watch them with joy as she witness two kids having fun.

 

It was a happy occasion until......

 

"Boom"

 

The unknown car crashed into their dorm, almost destroying the living room. Yena and Hyewon got off from her car and grab something from the trunk.

 

"Happy Birthday Annyeongz " Hyewon pulled out the banner saying "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR FAVORITE 🐶 AND 🐰"

 

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TWO THINKING?!" Minju screamed. "EUNBI UNNIE IS GONNA KILL YOU!"

 

"Oh let me explain," Yena continued with a smile, "As you see, there was a heavy traffic near the streets so me and Hyewon decided to take the alternative route. Because this car's brake pedal is broken, we lose control of it and it flew to our dorm." 

 

Minju was speechless while Chaewon woke up from her slumber to witness this mess. 

 

"I wish I would debut with rocket punch instead of this irresponsible group."

 

A/N : I apologize for publishing this chapter late and how short it is, so yeah. I'll be adding more chapters to make this fic more exciting. So happy late birthday to your favorite puppy, Ahn Yujin.