Ep 13 : Bowling Competition Disaster (ft Everglow)

Misadventures of an ugly duckling and a hyperactive puppy(Including the cake eater)

"Bye Eunbi unnie. Me, Yujin and Hyewon are going to play bowling with my friends." Yena waved at her members as she step up the house to celebrate their upcoming comeback.

 

"I have a feeling that they will do something stupid,"

 

"Which is why I hired you Chaewon to spy on them," Eunbi said, "I can't let them wreak havoc since Episode 1."

 

"Whew on that losers," Hyewon shouted as she scored 5 strikes on the row. Actually, Yena even invited Yiren and Sihyeon to steam off from their schedule.

 

"Hey guys I have a daring idea," Yena spoke, "Whoever fails to strike down all the bowling pins will drink one shot of soju."

 

"You're on unnie," Yujin shake her hands and started their own competition.

 

"I have a feeling that this will not end very well," Yiren crossed her arms, "But I guess two shots wouldn't hurt though."

 

Sihyeon patted on her back."Hah I knew you would agree to this. Let's start this challenge."

 

And they proceed to their own competition, each strike they miss, one of them will take one shot until they started to get drunk.....

 

I hope

 

"Hey wake up." A mysterious figure started shaking her, "Wake up damn it,"

 

Yiren shrugged and opened her eyes. Although she woke up, her blurry vision can't identify that person. The only thing she can see is a brown haired girl with a sweet voice.

 

"Chaewon?" She rubbed her eyes to gain back her vision. Now she can see the radish fairy clearly despite her drunken state.

 

"Good thing you're awake. We got some problems to deal with." Chaewon pointed to the 3 drunkards with the exception of Sihyeon since she took 4 shots and ended up puking on the floor. 

 

They witnessed Yujin blurting out Minju and Wonyoung while sobbing, Hyewon. being angry to the vending machine as her favorite snack is not here and Yena started squeezing someone's cheeks thinking that it was Yuri. 

 

"Well looks like Eunbi is gonna lose her mind from them." Chaewon approached Hyewom and drag her from her vending machine antics. "Hey Yiren if Sihyeon happens to be recovered, can you also help me drag Yujin and Yena unnie back to our dorm."

 

Yiren rush over to Sihyeon to check if she was ok. Fortunately for her, she get up with her two feet and went over to carry the crying drunk puppy. 

 

"Oh man let's never do that again," Sihyeon wiped , "You take your friend Yena." 

 

"Whatever you say unnie. E:U will scold us because of this."

 

And now the lesson of this story is this....

 

Don't get drunk.... 

 

Because things would get weird....... 

 

 

 

Too weird...... 

 

A/N : Well folks things are getting better this month. Minju's birthday is coming and time for another poll.