Ep 12 : New year, Shocking Beginning

Misadventures of an ugly duckling and a hyperactive puppy(Including the cake eater)

"Ok, we'll be heading to the store to buy some snacks and drinks. Wait for us ok?"

Jihyo and Daniel leave the car and let Yena and Yujin in charge. It's been 2 months since Area 51 where Yena's wound was healed. 

 

Especially the time the votes were rigged and almost half of fans wanted them to disband.

 

But now 2020, things are going well for them and in the meantime, the two decided to spend their days being a chauffer for Jihyo.

 

"I gotta say, it's good to be back." Yujin sipped her can of Coke, "I kinda missed Minju unnie and Wonyoung."

 

"You been saying that a lot of times, I also missed Yuri."

 

"I'm quite surprised Jeongyeon unnie gave us their car keys to us since Christmas. I heard that they're on a police protection because some German stalker invaded them at the airport few days ago."

 

"But thanks to that, we got ourselves their cars keys so we don't have to steal theirs."

 

Few minutes, Danhyo couple went in and Yena started driving to his house, which is at UN Village. 

 

"By the way you two, thanks for taking care of our sister group ITZY and driving us to Danny's house." Jihuo continued, "I'm sorry that I have to called you, I can't let Nayeon or Jeongyeon drive due to him," 

 

"It's ok, we understand." The Duck replied with a smile.

 

"Hey isn't that your group mate Sakura " Daniel pointed at them where they crossed the road. The duo took a closer look at her to see her dressed in a cherry blossom dress. 

 

"I bet she's going on a date with Chaeyeon," Yujin said.

 

"Not really, Chaeyeon was in ITZY's dorm to hang out with her sister." Jihyo spoke. 

 

While waiting for the traffic light to turn green, they took one more look at her and both of them were shocked to see who she hold her hands with. 

 

It was NCT's Yuta. 

 

"Umm guys, green light," Yena and Yujin shook their heads and continued driving to their destination. They arrived at his house and alighted them. 

 

"Thanks you so much, We'll be here for few hours. I call you guys soon." Jihyo entered Daniel's house, leaving the duck and the puppy inside of the car. 

 

"I.....I can't believe it," Yena stuttered. 

"Chaeyeon is not going to be happy about this." 

 

"Is this the right time to ship them?," the puppy asked. 

 

A/N : Hey guys, Happy new year, I apologize for the long update. Like celebrating Christmas and stuffs. I also heard that Izone and X1 will resume their activities which great but however, we'll be having some new enemies right now. 

 

Stay tune folks. Let's make 2020 awesome.