Ep 15 : Minju's (Not so) Extravaganza Birthday Part 2

Misadventures of an ugly duckling and a hyperactive puppy(Including the cake eater)

"Come in," Dr Watts heard a knock from his door. He wasn't feeling in a good mood since his last patient. His mood brightens when Eunbi entered along with Wonyoung.

"Good morning Dr Watts. What's up with you?" Eunbu asked.

"Just got tired from dealing with a koreaboo who wants to marry Jimin." He drank his coffee, "Who's that?" 

"That's Jang Wonyoung, our youngest. I bring her because she needs my comfort. She told me that she's having nightmares about a child e haunting her."

"Poor kid," Watts can't help but notice her traumatized. He decided to lend her wolf plush.

"Now that settles, let's continue to where you stop."

Feb 5 2020, Minju's birthday, 1:30pm

Finally, I'm done with all the groceries and the necessary things to prepare Minju's birthday. Thanks to Nako's help, we managed to finish it early and prepare her vlive birthday.

But things change when I received a call from Hitomi.

And like I said, this would lose my marbles.

Me and Nako arrived the ISAC stadium to witness this atrocious madness. It was a medieval festival with a combat arena in the middle, an archery range and a whole buffet from the table. I could even see Hyewon grabbing every single piece of food.

What made me go nuts is that there's a duel between Yujin and Chaewon and Yena was hosting a battle.

"YENA YOU DUMB DUCK WHAT IS THIS MADNESS?!" I asked her.

"Isn't it obvious? It's a birthday celebration for Minju." She replied. 

"BUT WHY ARE HOSTING YUJIN AND CHAEWON TO FIGHT?! YOU SHOULD STOP THEM INSTEAD. AND WHERE DID YOU GET THAT MONEY FROM?!"

"I sponsored it," A guy in a black suit approached me, "I'm Darknight0900, or Mr Dark for short."

"Mr Dark What on earth is going on?"

"You see, Yena and Hyewin came to me and suggest a way to settle Yujin and Chaewon argument on Minju and this gave me an idea," He continued, "I helped Yena with the medieval theme celebration with Minju as her princess, witnessing an epic knightly battle with Yujin and Chaewo ."

"But they're gonna hurt each other." I told him. 

"I know but it was there idea to compete each other with blood, sweat and tears.
Besides if anything gets out of hand. I'll cancel it."

I can't believe it, Yujin and Chaewon are seriously murdering each other for Minju's lovd. But unlike Yujin's situations, Minju and Wonyoung didn't fight.
Thank goodness Mr Dark decided to cancel if things go wrong. 

As the celebration is about to start, I quickly sat down with Nako and hopefully there battle Wil be suspended.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to Minju's 19 exttagavnt birthday." Almost all the crowd started cheering and clapping, "Before we started this, I have a message to our birthday girl."

"Kim Minju, happy birthday. To be honest, this was one of your members' idea and I know that your group are in hiatus for 3 months. It saddens me you were persecuted, cursed and spew harsh words on you. But like a flower, it will bloom once more. So I hope you'll enjoy this birthday special.

That was an amazing speech from Mr Dark. It's like he acknowledged us and our hiatus. I gotta say, maybe this wasn't a bad  thing.

"Now that I'm getting emotional, let us begin with our first performance. Starting of, we have Choi Yena to start up with her own comedy stand."

Uh oh. I really don't like where this is going. Yena dressed up as pepe the frog and being a comedic stand up, now I'm starting to worry this could end badly.

Yena: Good afternoon folks, this is Choi Yena. Also know as ducky. And I would like to say something for my 11 members of my group Izone.

Yena: Starting of with Eunbi unnie. I gotta say unnie, you're busty. You're so busty that Hyewon and Kura will love to fondle your watermelons. It's no wonder you have a Jinja nice body. 

Yena: Next is Kura unnie. Unnie pls lower down your voice the next time you play your video games. Plus, you . 

Yena: Kwangbae, F**k you for eating my birthday cake. I'll have you know that I ate your birthday cake when your sleeping. How does it feel huh?!

Yena: Chaeyeon, I hope you can join us on our misadventures. Your crackeness and your laughter made us want you to join us. 

Yena: Chaewon, I'm sorry that I squeeze Hichan's cheeks pls don't kill me. 

"Once this is over, I'm gonna kill some duck." I thought.