Ep 14 : Minju's (Not so) Extravaganza Birthday Part 1

Misadventures of an ugly duckling and a hyperactive puppy(Including the cake eater)

"Good afternoon Ms Kwon, My name is Dr Watts and I will be your therapist for today. " He sits down and flips his notebook, "What seems to be the problem?"

 

"I want to talk to you about those 3 troublemakers Yena, Yujin and Hyewon again. They keep making a lot of insane antics few weeks ago. They even invited Nako to their Area 51 scheme."

 

"Oh I see. And what did they do this time?" He asked. 

 

"It all started during the day before Minju's birthday......" 

 

Feb 4 Day before Minju's Birthday, 7:00

 

Today is Minju's birthday and I have a lot of things to do. Like planning a birthday Vlive and buying a new cake for her. I hope Hyewon won't be having her first bite. 

 

Things were about to be quiet until I heard Yujin's loud voice coming from the living room. 

 

Yujin:Yah unnie, I told you that I WILL give Minju unnie a gift first.

 

Chaewon:Sorry Pup, I should be giving her a gift since you bought a bunny plush for Wonyoung. You can't have two you know.

 

Yujin:I can. It is my choice and you will never stop me.

 

Chaewon:Heh Playgirl. 

 

Yujin:You say what?! 

 

Chaewon:Just admit that you're a playgirl, big puppy. 

 

Yujin: Why you.... 

 

As soon as they started fighting, I rush towards them and push them away from each other. 

 

"Knock it off you two." I started scolding them, "Tommorow is Minju's birthday and for once stop your childish arguement. Both of you have been quarreling about it since the first day of this month." 

 

"Let's settle this tomorrow." Yujin glared at Chaewon and both of them walk away. Oh and if you thoughy this was the only one? Well...... 

 

"If we can get Pepe the frog to made a special appearance in her birthday party, he will buy our albums and promote them in a memey way." 

 

"And does that include cakes?"

 

"Yes." 

 

I sighed as I knew that those 2 were up to know good. So I gave them a stern warning. 

 

"Yujin and Hyewon for the love of Jihyo, please cut it out. Do know you how many headaches and sprites I have to drink because of those dumb antics." 

 

"Don't get mad at us, it's not our fault that it happened. Like that time me and Hyewon were spying on Heechul and Momo."

 

---------------------

 

Yena: What did you see there? 

 

Hyewon: Just talking and drinking soju at there bed. 

 

Yena: Call me if they started to make love. 

 

5 seconds later 

 

Hyewon: Hey ducky. 

 

Yena: Yes? Did they.... 

 

Hyewon: I think they spotted us, we should probably leave. 

 

---------------------

 

"I swear that if I catch you guys making another stupid move. I'm gonna ban the both of you from your partners for 4 months."

 

Hah, looks like I gave them a good warning. I better hope they will behave well tomorrow. Now that I've dealt with them, I came over to the other dorm to see my favorite maknae and my precious baby. 

 

"Wonyoungie, mommy Eunbi needs help with tomorrow's birthday. Minju's birthday."

 

"Really?" Her eyes are widen, like a baby bunny, "Ok umma." 

 

"Well that's a interesting story you got there but I got another patient to deal with. Say some guy whose obsessed with his favorite idol and has desire to ravage her."

 

"Oh, guess I have to go back here then. Anyways thanks for listening to my story."

 

"No worries Ms."

 

 

A/N: OK so this chapter is for Minju's birthday. I know it's late so here's a happy birthday for our visual frog princess. Plus part 2 is coming up. 

 

Oh and btw, if you notice the gray text. I'm trying to use the cutaway gag element from Family Guy. Let me know if you want this feature and be added.