Ep 17 : 149.9cm 's birthday

Misadventures of an ugly duckling and a hyperactive puppy(Including the cake eater)

"Nako yah, wake up." The bunny mother woke the midget up. Squinting her eyes as she saw all her members(Except Yena and Yujin) gathered around her.

 

"Happy birthday Nako," All of them wished a birthday for her even though they were busy with there promotion. 

 

What even made her birthday more special is that Nayeon, Jihyo and Daniel was at their door giving her gifts. 

 

"Thank you so much, especially you." 

 

"Oh it's nothing," Daniel replied, "I came here to help shortie to the gifts." 

 

"Zip it babe," Jihyo lightly hit her arm.

 

"Nako, I'm sorry that only the three of us came. The rest of our members were busy with our comeback." Nayeon continued, "Speaking of which, Yena and Yujin should be back by now." 

 

Few seconds later, the duck and the puppy had finally arrived. 

 

"What took you so long you guys?" 

 

"Got stuck on a traffic," Yena rubbed her head, "But at least we got ourselves an ice cream cake." 

 

"I call first slice," With a slice from Hyewon, they started her birthday celebration. (With the except of Chaeyeon and Sakura. Don't ask me about them.) 

 

It went smoothly until...... 

 

"Are you Nayeon from twice?" Police officer went in asking her, "And do you happen to owned a White Maserati nearby?" 

 

Nayeon nodded and was shocked when she told that her car was crashed by the wall, destroying its front bumper. 

 

What's even worst is that she has to pay for her insurance. 

 

"How... did this happen?" Nayeon asked the policeman. 

 

"Eye witnesses stated that two females, one with the blonde hair and the other one with a puppy shirt parked your car on the reserved lot. But since it's your car, you're gonna pay the fine for illegal parking." 

 

Despite being Nako's birthday, it does not stop the duo getting scolded by her leader and Nayeom having a mental breakdown from this. 

 

"Hey Nako, do you want to come with us to the carnival? You're so small that I want to take you with me and Danny."

 

"I wouldn't mind," Nako jump up and join with them, leaving the dorm. 

 

A/N : Let's wish her this smol kid a happy(belated) birthday, I hope she can escape the 149.9cm. Remember to stream their latest song.