Ep 9: Area 51 Raid Part 3

Misadventures of an ugly duckling and a hyperactive puppy(Including the cake eater)

It's been few hours since they traveled from Las Vegas to area 51. The squad were surprised by how many people participated this challenge.

 

"I thought this would thing was a joke. I didn't even realize it would happen." Nako took a look from her window. 

 

"Let's just YOLO already, our car can take up much damage." Yena stomped on her pedal and charge forward to the gates of area 51.

 

This action cause all the participants will naruto run along with the armored car. Some of them survived while the rest try to take over their military weapons and use it against them. 

 

"Hey are you sure this thing will take a lot of damage?" Hyewon asked as she notice 8 missile launchers "They brought in some more fire power." 

 

"No worries my friend. We'll just find some aliens, take a selfie and get the hell out of here."

 

They found themselves a secret base and Yena has to once again slam the pedal as the base gate will start to close.

 

Fortunately, they were able to make it despite how totaled the car is.

 

"Looks like the coast is clear folks." Yena took a security pass from the dead guard,"The moment you've all been waiting for."

 

With the flick of the pass, it reveals the hidden elevator that leads to the underground level. Fill with excitement, the four went in.

 

"Look at these," Yujin grab her phone and took a picture of aliens, some experiments and other mysterious weapons.

 

"I bet Yiren will be speechless about this. She told me that raiding area 51 is stupid and this photo will prove me wrong."

 

Suddenly, they hear a eerie sound.

 

"Did you here that?" Yujin asked. 

 

"It's just the wind."

 

They continue to venture into the deep dark labs. With so much alien experiments, you may not tell if they're alive.

 

"Check this out," Yujin and Yena came over to one of the labs and saw one of the large alien glass containers broke out.

 

"Umm unnie," Yujin shuddered with fear from the broken glass, "Don't you think we should get out of here?"

 

"From the looks of it, yes. We have to inform them that there's an alien on the loose." Yena and Yujin were about to head out when suddenly, the alien ambushed Yena and was pulled over from the vent on the ceiling.

 

"Unnie!" Yujin hold her hand firmly. Hoping that it was strong enough to grab her. 

 

"Don't think I can make it, tell Yuri that I'll marry her after we disband---" Yena lose her grip and was dragged to the darkness.

 

"No!!!!!!!"