Ep 8: Area 51 Raid Part 2

Misadventures of an ugly duckling and a hyperactive puppy(Including the cake eater)

So far, the trio had arrived at Incheon Airport. Thanks to their heavy disguise and forged passports, they were able to buy tickets and board on the plane without detection. The flight took 13 hours and 35 minutes to reach there.

Finally, they're arrived at Las Vegas Airport and the first thing they do is to find themselves a hotel and book in.

"Whew, good thing I brought this luggage along," Yena grabbed her luggage and started ping.The moment she flip the front side of the luggage, a Japanese midget jump out and started choking her furiously.

"Stupid Duck," the midget's name is Yabuki Nako, "I can't believe you make me enter the luggage."

Yena tried to speak up despite being choked,"I don't even have enough money to buy another ticket. I thought it would be funny if you hide in there since your height is 149.9cm--"

"FOR GOD JIHYO'S SAKE, I'M 150 CM YOU DOOFUS!!!!" 
Nako applys heavy pressure on her choking skills, making Yujin and Hyewo  pull them away.

"Ok you guys, this plan won't work if you two will keep continuing with that." Hyewon hold the raging midget off. 

"Wait a minute," the puppy asked, "Why are you here Nako unnie?" 

"Oh Yena unnie told me about the whole area 51 thing and I volunteered to join so that I want to see some aliens and cool weapons." 

"I'm hungry," Hyewon stomach growls, "Do we have enough money to buy us food?" 

"Come to think of it, I somehow pickpocketed Eunbi debit card and manager oppa's credit card." Yena show them the credit card and debit card that she stole. "Perhaps we can use those for the room service." 

"Aw yeah!!"

So the trio(Including our favorite little kid Nako) spend a night here, with room service and a good bed for them to sleep. 

The next day, they book out the hotel and search for the armored car. Due to how busy Las Vegas really is, it will be very difficult for them. 

"Hey isn't that?" 

"Looks like we found it." Hyewon pointed the direction of the armored car. It is a Mitsubishi Lancer Evo with armored plates on its windows. Which looks something like this:


Yena approached the car and try to break it's window with her elbow. Due to its metal plating, it is not effective. 

"You're such a stupid duck Yena" the midget scolded, "It has armor plates, why do you have to break it?" 

"Perhaps we have to find another way," Hyewon take a look at the plates, "I can't find the screws here. It looks like it was pre-installed." 

While they're figuring out, Yujin open the trunk and notice a hole when she push the back wall which leads to the interior of the car. 

"Umm guys, I think I found a way." the trio went to Yujin and were surprised to how small it is. 

"If only someone was small enough to enter?" Then their face turn to Nako. 

"Why are you guys looking at me?" 


"There so many wires? How am I supposed to know which one?" Nako was inside the car thanks to the wall. She was holding a flashing and had to wait for Yena's instructions. 

"You just have to find the main wire and the ignition wire and then tape it." Nako listened to her and she can heard the engine roared. 

"It works!!" Nako exclaimed and opens the door for them to enter. Nako has to move herself to the back seat with Yujin so that Yena will take the wheel along with Hyewon. 

"Buckle up gamers, cause it will be a long ride." Yena stomped the pedal and they drove off to Area 51.

"Ok this is nuts, where is my debit card?" Eunbi searching around the room,"Have you guys seen it?"

"Don't ask me unnie I haven't even touch it." Chaewon replied who was busy cuddling with Hitomi on the couch. 

"And it wasn't even my debit card. Even manager's credit card went missing too." Eunbi scratch her head, "Speaking of which, where is Nako?" 

"I don't know unnie."