Ep 10: Area 51 Raid Part 4

Misadventures of an ugly duckling and a hyperactive puppy(Including the cake eater)

Nako and Hyewon still exploring the darker parts of the lab. Most of it were weapons and stuff.

 

"Never seen anything like that before," Hyewon took her phone and snapshot. She was about to take another when she heard footsteps.

 

"Unnie," Yujin was panting and tears flown from her eyes.

 

"Yujin what happened?" N asked.

 

"We're about to dive in more until this purple alien with a pair of claws and frightening head grab her from above and..." She started sobbing. "killed her."

 

Nako fall to her knees, "Yena unnie no."

 

Hyewon. was heartbroken from her lost comrade and was about to mourn with them when she noticed a eerie figure on the reflection of the glass panel. 

 

"Guys we have to quietly get out of here," Hyewom looked behind, "There's a scary looking creature behind us." 

 

The duo followed Hyewon slowly to the entrance of the lab to reach the access panel to close it. 

 

However, the sound of the doors alerted the eerie figure and chases them, only to be blocked by the door. 

 

"That should do it."

 

Despite the doors being locked, it could not stop it as it's claws can slash through the door. The trio started running from it. 

 

"What was that?" Nako asked. 

 

"That's the monster that killed Yena unnie," 

 

"That thing is a xenomorph. But this one is different." Hyewon couldn't stop running from it until she found a safe place. 

 

Lucky, she notices a working elevator within few miles. But at the same time, the alien locked on them. 

 

They rushed in to the lift and Yujin rapidly pressed the closed door button. 

 

"Hurry up puppy."

 

"I'm trying," The lift door was completely shut and started elevating. 

 

The trio sat down on the floor to rest. 

 

"How are we gonna explain this to them. Eunbi will scolded us and Yuri will be pissed at us for abandoning Yena unnie." 

 

"Maybe we should take the holographic kit before that happens." Hyewon suggested.

 

Suddenly, the lift was stopped. 

 

"Umm what was that?" Nako asked as she grip on H's arm. She saw the elevator door being sliced into half and the purple alien emerges. The three were trapped inside the lift and there was no escape. 

 

"So this is how we end huh. Ending our misadventures by getting us killed by that." 

 

"I haven't even either eat cakes or finish Outlast.This is insane."

 

"Looks like this is a goodbye for us then."

They were about to meet their demise when they heard a shout. 

 

"Hey Ugly, Over here!!!!" 

 

A/N

Whew that's a lot of writing there. Anyways I apologize for the late update. Things are getting scary nowadays. To be honest, I was quite sadden with what happen to Sulli. I hope she found peace in the afterlife. 

 

And another thing, please be careful. The world is scary place and words could ruined you.