Ep 1: Fortnite Madness

Misadventures of an ugly duckling and a hyperactive puppy(Including the cake eater)

"Hey Yujin, come here" Yena called in Yujin as they enter to Sakura's gaming room.

"Are we sure we're allow to use her pc?" Yujin asked, "If I remember correctly, she told us not to use it because she got some fortnite weekly challenges and fortbyte collection."

"That's exactly why we're here, we help her by playing fortnite and completing those challenges before this season ends" Yena plug on the main switch and press the button on the pc to start up. 

If your wondering why only the two of them at their dorm, it's because the rest of their members got their schedule. 

"Don't worry Kuja unnie, I will finish this in no time." Yena started fortnite and spend almost 7 hrs of intense game play. 

So far, she completed 9 weekly challenges and collected 85 fortbytes. However, the fortbyte challenge ' reaching top 10 50 times' wasn't that easy, which makes Yena mad. 

"Hey can someone revived me?!" Yena starting to lose her cool as her teammates was busy with kills that he didn't even bother to revive her. As soon as her teammates reached to her, she died. 

Yena was so furious that she smash the keyboard, causing it to break it into half. 

"Oh my what have you done" Yujin suddenly began to panic. 

Yena put both of her hands on her head,"I didn't even mean, oh Kura unnie gonna kill me."

Suddenly, the door behind them opened. 

"Finally, after a long hefty schedule, it's time to catch up with my fort--" and there it is, Sakura witnessing Yena and Yujin, with her gaming pc and her keyboard being obliterated. 

Sakura clenched her fist and her bright mood instantly turned into a raging monster. 
"What...... Did........ You........ Idiots........ do?"

"You see unnie, we know you're busy with your schedule and we were thinking that maybe we could help you by completing them. But some random idiot didn't revive me and accidentally lose my cool." 

Unfortunately for them, they received a massive choking, especially yujin, from the raging cherry blossom. 

"Unnie," Yujin try to speak while being choked, "I... Didn't even touch your pc..... Why did you" 

"Because you not suppose to be here you stinky dog." Sakura starts to go insane with her rage. 

As chaos continues to get messy, Eunbi step in and gave them a huge scolding for ruining her sanity while scolding the crackhead for causing the ruckus. As a punishment, Yena and Yujin will do the laundry for the weekends. 

Poor them.

(A/N: hey guys this is the first time I made a crazy crackfic comedy story. I hope you enjoy it. Let me know what crazy ideas you guys have.)