Chapter 7

Doctor Doctor - 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[SNH Operating Theatre]

 

“Doctor Kim. May I have a word with you?” Sunmi asked when she saw the man walk out the OT.

 

“You… the woman from the other day. I didn’t think you’d be a doctor.” He smiled.

 

“Surprised?” Sunmi asked.

 

Heechul suggested they go talk in their office. After all, what they wanted to talk about was private and Irene was also in another OT.

 

“I’ll make this quick. Stop seeing Seulgi or I’ll expose you.” She fired.

 

Heechul only laughed at her useless threat.

 

“Do you know who I am?” He asked and reminded Sunmi of his position. However, the latter didn’t give two s about it. Sunmi was a headstrong woman and nothing would waver her.

 

After many minutes of a no winning or losing battle, Heechul gave and negotiated with her. The terms were that if he leaves Seulgi alone, Sunmi had to keep shut about the issue. Sunmi agreed.

 

True enough, he kept his promise.The next few days that followed, Seulgi and Irene seemed to be in the best of moods. The two had started to go back to their usual routine of dining, coming and going home together. It seemed like their war had stopped.

 

Joy and Yeri were enjoying the peace while they could but Wendy wasn't. After learning the truth from Sunmi that day, Wendy only thought of Seulgi's happiness as a facade.

 

Wendy knew what Sunmi did and apparently it was working. But to wage a war against the director's Son? That was suicide. They might loose their jobs and their reputations.

 

Wendy munched on an Apple as she thought about the possibilities that she could do to target the issue. Every time a problem involved politics, there was never a simple solution.

 

Wendy never became a doctor because of power. She simply loves children and taking care of them. Every successful kid she treats made her happy. But when she graduated from Med school and joined SNH, she was appalled by the amount of politics there was. That was when she realised, a hospital wasn't simply about patient welfare. Money and power came to question at every business meeting. It wasn't what Wendy envisioned at all. She knew she had to it up because it was like that everywhere.

 

"Doctor!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter