Chapter 5

Doctor Doctor - 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Sunmi’s Office]

 

"Something is not right. I think Seulgi was forced into this." Sunmi said. "Who is this Kim Heechul anyway?"

 

"He's the director's Son. A plastic surgeon in this hospital. Ah, an also Seulgi's ex classmate." Wendy said.

 

Sunmi's ears tingled when she heard the brand new information.

 

"How's Heechul in Med school? Did Seulgi ever tell?" Sunmi asked and Wendy shook her head.,

 

"But I do remember Irene asking Seulgi if he bullied her. She said no." Wendy said.

 

"That liar." Sunmi growled.

 

"I have a theory. I think she was blackmailed into this relationship. And the consequence had to do with Irene. I can't be sure until Seulgi tells us herself." Sunmi explained.

 

“I’m meeting Seulgi to talk later. So I hope she does speak to me.”

 

.

 

Wendy was deep in thought about the whole situation. It wasn't after she spotted Eric when her worries disappeared. She called out to him and waved but the man quickly left. Wendy lowered her hand in embarassment, she thought maybe he didnt see her.

 

.

 

Anyone who saw Seulgi right now would be thinking that the doctor was hard at work even while walking around but in actual fact, Seulgi was thinking about the conversation she and Sunmi had.

 

"Explain. Why are you doing this?" Sunmi asked with the most disappointed look in her eyes.

 

"I... can't say..." Seulgi uttered.

 

"Kang. Seul. Gi." Sunmi hissed.

 

Seulgi flinched and adverted her gaze away from the latter's piercing gaze. 

 

"H-he wanst that much of a bully. In med school, he used to tease me a lot; it was annoying. But I couldnt fight back because of his family status. He just constantly does things like making me his 'puppy' and follow him around... Th-that's all i can tell you." Seulgi blurted.

 

Sunmi sighed. The information doesnt really help the case.

 

"Does Irene know?"

 

Seulgi shook her head.

 

"Does Wendy and the others know?"

 

Seulgi shook her head again.

 

"Did you try to do something about it?"

 

Seulgi nodded.

 

"But you couldn't solve it yourself in the end."

 

Seulgi nodded.

 

"Do you still love Irene?"

 

Seulgi nodded.

 

Sunmi nodded and without any word, dismissed Seulgi.

 

"Do I love Irene?... I do..." Seulgi sighed.

 

Seulgi decided that she would take Irene out after work. Dressed in skinny jeans and a Gucci crop top accompanied by a blazer, she waltz into her Girlfriend's office.

 

"Tada~" she hummed.

 

Irene looked up to see Seulgi all dressed up and with a new haircut. Irene would soon over her but she was still angry. However, She couldn't lie, Seulgi looked hot. She also had something else hidden behind her back.

 

"What is it?" Irene asked pretending not to care.

 

Seulgi walked around her desk and tugged on Irene's arm, bidding her to get up.

 

Seulgi led her to the sofa and made Irene sit down. Getting on her knees she took out the rather large and flat box from the bag and held it in front of her.

 

"Irene Bae Joohyun, will you go on a date with me today?" Seulgi flipped open the box

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter