Chapter 14

Doctor Doctor - 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Irene had heard about the news through the news report. The first place she went to was Wendy’s house for moral support. After Joy had called from the station, Wendy insisted that Irene stay behind to prevent her from going into a full-blown rage towards the three of them.

 

Irene had been waiting in vain by the window of Wendy's home, rushed down to meet the girls at the door. Just like Wendy had predicted, Irene was furious. She quickly handed them to the fuming woman and went to hide in the kitchen where she cooked dinner.

 

Irene made the three of them explain every single thing to her. After they did, they got nagged at by the surgeon again. However, Irene also knew it wasn't their fault. She was also worried that they would be asked to leave the hospital after what had happened. The two Doctors and nurse including Heechul and the director were now currently placed on suspension. While that was active, Park JiHyo, the second head of the Ministry of health was temporary placed as director.

 

.

 

"Dinner's ready." Wendy hummed. Joy, Seulgi and Yeri were saved by food.

 

They all gathered at the table and waited until Wendy allowed them to eat.

 

"We still have one more guest." Irene said.

 

"Huh? We do? You invited a guest to MY house?" Wendy emphasized.

 

"You wouldn't mind once you saw him." Irene hummed.

 

Jut as she finished, the door bell rang. Eric was waiting outside thinking Irene had invited him to her house to talk about Yeri, Seulgi's and Joy's situation. Judging by how worried and desperate the woman sounded, he couldn't say no. Plus, Irene was also Wendy's Friend.

 

"E-Eric?" Wendy gasped and slammed the door.

 

Her friends watched as she tore off her apron, ran into her room and came out looking like she was about to go out.

 

"C-come in." Wendy said with an awkward laughter.

 

"You really didn't have to dress up you know?" He chuckled.

 

Eric assured everyone that there was nothing to worry about. After CCTV footage and the footage from Yeri's phone was submitted, there was enough evidence to charge him. However, Eric was still waiting for the things he had asked for.

 

"I apologise for the delay. Also... please keep what I tell you guys a secret." He warned and they nodded.

 

With lifted spirits they enjoyed the little feast that Wendy had prepared for them. Eric loved the food, it tasted amazing. Wendy was amazing. Not only was she a strong woman with a respectable job but she was also good at cooking and caring for others. For the first time since his Wife passed, he felt the similar warm feeli

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter