Chapter 15

Doctor Doctor - 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Bae – Kang House]

 

Seulgi collapsed onto the couch once she and Irene arrived home. Another court hearing had just ended and Seulgi was just relieved to be home. All these hearing after hearings were seriously tiring her out mentally. Who knew it would be more draining than doing a 5-hour operation.

 

“Argh! Bathe first before lying your dirty on the sofa!” Irene nagged.

 

Seulgi whined and threw a small tantrum on the sofa. Irene heaved a sigh and shook her head before taking things into her own hands. Placing her Louis Vuitton down, she dragged Seulgi into the bathroom and stripped her down. She then hauled her into the bathtub and filled it up for the both of them.

 

Irene helped washed Seulgi’s body and her hair while the latter hummed happily. Seulgi loved it when she got babied. When they both settled down, Irene offered to massage Seulgi. At first Irene’s hands was on Seulgi’s shoulders but they somehow found their way to her .

 

“Irene… I’m tired…” Seulgi complained.

 

“The pressure points here can help.” Irene reasoned.

 

“I’m pretty sure those pressure points are called s and have nothing to do with relaxing.” Seulgi said.

 

.

 

Putting on a bathrobe, Irene dried both their heads of hair before moving them both to the bed. Irene laid flat, allowing Seulgi to lie on top of her chest while her hand combed through her fuzzy brown locks. While Irene caressed her hair, Seulgi planted little kisses against Irene’s neck.

 

“Go sleep babe. Tomorrow is probably your only day off from legal battles.” Irene hummed.

 

Seulgi snuggled against Irene’s neck and nodded. “What about you? Do you have work?” Seulgi mumbled. Unfortunately, Irene had.

 

Seulgi whined and wrapped her arm and leg over Irene, begging her not to go. Seulgi doesn’t want to be alone at home.

 

“You know I can’t. I have a few operations booked for tomorrow.” Irene frowned and hugged Seulgi back.

 

“I’ll be home as soon as I can. Let’s have home cooked dinner tomorrow okay?” Irene asked.

 

“Mmm…” Seulgi agreed reluctantly.

 

.

 

[Court]

 

“A doctor is a person who has to be selfless. It is a job, a sacrifice to put others before yourself an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter