Chapter 2

Doctor Doctor - 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi was contemplating if she should tell Wendy. She knew how confrontational she can be sometimes and if things are blown out of proportion, Irene's life would be ruined.

 

"Seul!" Wendy slammed her palm onto the table, causing Seulgi to jump.

 

"What the hell?! What was that for?" She hissed and massaged her chest.

 

"I called you 5 times. You were in some daze." Wendy grumbled.

 

"What's bothering you?" She then asked.

 

"Nothing... just a case... just thinking of a difficult case." Seulgi lied.

 

Wendy sighed. She was wondering why was Seulgi trying to lie to her. She was a bad liar and it was obvious from the way she spoke. Seulgi never stutters Norway redundant words unless something is up. Wendy wanted to get the latter to spit out the truth. However, Wendy also knows that Seulgi would tell her when the time is right.

 

"Whatever is troubling you isn't a case. But I'm not going to force it out from you. Just know that I'll always be a phone call away if anything happens, alright?" Wendy said with a gentle smile.

 

"Thanks for understanding Wannie, what would I do without you?" Seulgi hummed.

 

.

 

Irene was already surfing the web for a nice location for their date while waiting for Seulgi to arrive home. She found various nice places to go to and was going to ask for the opinion of her significant other.

 

The door clicked twice, once opening and the second time closing. Footsteps traveled down the hallways and into he living room where Irene was.

 

"Welcome home Seul~" Irene hummed and then went on about the places that she found for their date.

 

"Right... about the date... I can't go." Seulgi uttered apologetically.

 

Irene scrunched her brows.

 

"A patient... we were discussing on an operation date and I... I'm so sorry, I totally forgot!" Seulgi placed her palms together and rubbed them.

 

Irene was pissed. Her eyes burned with disappointment and frustration. Seulgi apologized again but Irene shrugged it off. She huffed and stormed into the guest room, slamming the door in Seulgi's face.

 

"I'm sorry..." Seulgi uttered.

 

.

 

"Hey beautiful." Joy hummed, resting her head on the counter in front of Yeri who was staring at her monitor.

 

"What." Yeri asked, not looking up.

 

"Was wondering if you're free next Friday~" Joy hummed.

 

The other Nurses nearby giggled after hearing that. Yeri's gaze shifted from her monitor to her calendar and almost choked. It was Valentine's Day next Friday and there was no clearer reason to why the general surgeon was asking her out.

 

"I'm not free." Yeri replied and made an escape towards the intensive care unit to check on the patients.

 

"Aww come on. I asked your friends and they said that you're free." Joy whined.

 

"I suddenly have something on. Now hush or you'll disturb the patients." She stepped through the glass doors and place a finger over her lip.

 

.

 

Yeri worked the night shift that day and how she would go home was by bus. Joy waited at the front doors in her car and drove up to Yeri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter