Chapter 12

Doctor Doctor - 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Ward Corridor]

 

“My beautiful butterfly~” Heechul hummed as he pranced towards Seulgi. Meanwhile, other staffs and patients looked in confusion.

 

Seulgi ignored him. She was trying to play the whole situation off because of the watchful eyes. She was also mentally cursing at how Heechul was acting.

 

Heechul stopped Seulgi with a tug. Before Seulgi could jerk her hand away, he pulled her against his chest and leaned towards her ear.

 

“Won’t want to make a bigger scene than right now do we?”

 

Nevertheless Seulgi still shoved him away and shot him a glare. Joy, who happened to be walking by, quickly came to Seulgi’s rescue. She hooked the latter’s arm with hers and started to talk about a dog shelter she volunteered at. This created an opportunity for her to drag Seulgi away from him.

 

Heechul balled his fists and took a deep breath. “You’ll pay.” He muttered under his breath.

 

.

 

Revenge was what heechul did. He got rid of Yeri by placing her on night duties and only making her work in the ICU. He got rid of Joy by assigning her to more operations and to Wendy he did the worst. He messed up some files on the infants, leaving the nursery in shambles and almost getting Wendy fired. All this was done with using his father’s power to access the data.

 

Seulgi learnt about this through Heechul and his boastful mouth. She was furious but knew she couldn’t fight back. What he done was a sign to her that he had the power to ruin all their careers. Thus, Seulgi gathered all of them to apologize.

 

.

 

[XXX Bar]

 

Yeri was absent because she had to work but those that were present were Seulgi, Irene, Joy and Wendy.

 

“We have to do something. We need to report him. I know I earn a lot now but I cant keep this up.” Joy whined.

 

“We can’t yet.” Irene said.

 

“Why?! Am I supposed to wait till I’m fired then chase his ? Did you know how many complaints I got from mixing up babies? and it wasn’t even my fault.” Wendy complained.

 

“Girls, calm down… We… we will figure something out.” Seulgi uttered.

 

“What? What can we figure out? I’m at the point of loosing my . We should just bring this up to the Ministry of health (MOH).” Joy said and Wendy second that.

 

“There is no use.” The oldest said. “With so much happening, they must’ve been on the case.”

 

“How do you know, huh? These rich buffoons have connections and who knows they are covering up things.” Joy drank another glass of wine.

 

Irene sighed. She knows because Eric told her but a promise is a promise. She had to keep it a secret.

 

“Joy, stop. You’re getting drunk.” Seulgi said.

 

“Oh shut up. All this was because of you.” Joy spat.

 

“Hey!” Irene hissed.

 

“And you old hag, shut it. What have you done to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter