Confrontation

Under the sky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Solar spent hours cleaning her closet. Even though she knew every little thing storaged there, surprise still shook her heart in the moment she gathered all gifts Moonbyul had given her and the amount of clothes that in reality belonged to the rapper.

 

___ You've been smiling a lot since that lesbian came back, huh?___ A sarcastic and cold voice exclaimed.

 

___ I dont know what you're talking about.___ Solar replied serenely.

 

___ How many lesbians do you know in Korea?

 

___ You're kidding, right? I doubt you're that naive?___ The woman didnt even look at her husband.

 

___ The only one I know is your former lover! That tiny piece of who people called rapper!___ The guy screamed.

 

Solar turned around and spoke firmly:

 

___ I dont know what your problem is, but I never had a lover! And you have no right to offend anybody, let alone my best friend!

 

___ My problem is You! I am married to a frigid woman who is dying to that lesbian!

 

___ If that's how you cope with your own incompetence in bed, fine by me! Just leave her out of it!___ Solar's voice cracked.

 

The guy grabbed his wife by her wrist and threw her on the floor while yelling:

 

___ My incompetence??? You never gave me a chance? Always the ice queen! You dont know how to be loved or to value what you have!

 

Solar stood up with difficulty while massaging her arms and spitted the words:

 

___ Even though I am not the most expansive person, I do know very well what is like to be loved! And what you do are not even close! Well, maybe it is to the es you hire. You married me already knowing my personality. However that didnt bother you while you were having your 15 minutes of fame! Stop pretending you even care about us!

 

The man tried to get closer, but Solar slapped his hand and screamed:

 

___ DON'T TOUCH ME!

 

___ Babe, I do care! I'm sorry! I think I drank too much! I promise I wont do it again!

 

The blonde woman sighed and looked at her husband with disgust:

 

___ Just stay away! If you can't handle alcohol, you should not drink !

 

___ Okay, I'll take a shower and cool off. But please, dont be mad!

 

___ Too late! ___ Solar picked her keys and left the apartment.

 

____x____

 

___ The problem is that you never took care of your husband! I told you many times you were being negligent! You should have a child by now. It's being 3 years.

 

___ For God's sake, omma! We NEVER blame the victim!___ Solar's sister reprimended their mother.

 

Solar sighed and faced her mother with a sad expression:

 

___ I wish you thought about my f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter