It's not therapy

Under the sky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

____ So, can you tell me what you were doing when you were able to move your leg?____ The nice doctor questioned.

____ Why does it seem we are on a couple therapy instead of me being examined by my doctor?____ Moonbyul grouched.

Solar smiled and asked:

____ Do you think we look like a couple?

Moonbyul blushed: 

____ Jincha! You know what I mean.

The doctor laughed and then commented:

____ Every doctor will have a better and faster result if the patient shares as many details regarding the events related to their health. I am not here to judge or analise your personal life, so you may relax.

____ I think I should speak first, since I see things from outside. I noticed some kind of trembling sort of movement on her leg when she entered the hospital bedroom to see me .

____ Did you notice this trembling on your leg, Byul ssi?____ The doctor seemed focused.

____ Honestly, how could I? I was scared to death for her condition. I wouldn't notice even if I walked around the room.

____ Okay...Continue, Solar ssi.

The singer glanced at the rapper and then spoke:

____ I didnt want to say anything to her and raise expectations, but I thought I could test if her leg was getting better. So I went to her bedroom and .....ermmmm...

Moonbyul got as red as a tomato and the doctor seemed clueless.

____ And?

____ I decided to stimulate her body to provoke any reaction.

____ Oh, that's nice! A good massage or some exercises can wake muscles and etc.____ The doctor aproved.

____ Yeah...but those were not having a result for the last 2 months. I tried something else. I used my body to cause some effects...___ Solar started to get embarassed too.

____ How?____ The man looked puzzled.

____ You know....ually arousing her.____ Solar explained and averted the doctor's eyes.

____ Oh, I get it!____ The guy smiled a little shy but also in a supportive and cute way.

After the 3 got quiet for a while, he asked:

____ And then she was able to move her leg? Was it easy? How are the legs now?

Solar couldn't hold her smirk:

____ She moved unconsciously. The right leg, the same I had noticed trembling earlier moved up to my....it got around my hips or a little lower. But we stopped what we were doing and...

____ Yongsun-ah, you dont need to be so graphic and all....____ Moonbyul protested.

____ Aigo! Stop interrupting me! He's a doctor. He doesnt care about our life.___ Solar argued.

____ There is no such thing as "our life"! Anyway, doctor... This happened 10 days ago and since then, I got back 30% of my legs mobility. However, its totally out of my control.

____ Hmmm, interesting. As I told both of you many times, the hospital team did all the tests to understand why you stopped walking and never found anything conclusive. We can redo evething but if you dont get offended, Byul ssi....

____ Go ahead.____ The rapper was tired of people being extra careful with her.

____ The way I see....there is a big chance this is linked to your trauma , which points directly to your....best friend here.____ The doctor smiled. 

____ So you're saying it is my fault?____ Solar was ready to fight.

_____ No no no! Quite the opposite. Her mind may have been affected by seeing you in that dangerous situation and felt unable to help, which might have mirrored the numbness to her legs. Look, I'm not an expert in psychology but... Once Byul ssi confronted her mobility difficulty by throwing herself on the floor to save you, not long after she started moving her leg. This could be the key.

Moonbyul and Solar exchanged looks and the rapper questioned:

____ So , do you think I should look for a professional

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter