Pain

Under the sky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wheein was on the couch looking at the wall with a lost expression while a voice on the tv news reported:

"Thousands of fans around the world can't stop crying since the unfortunate tragedy that happened with the talented rapper and songwriter Moonbyul from the epic and respected girl group Mamamoo. 

Even though most details related to the incident are  confidential due to police investigation, it has been confirmed Solar's husband is involved in the case...."

Hwasa turned off the tv and gave Wheein a strong hug, while talking to her softy:

___ Wheein-ah, you gotta stop watching the news, following the ty media...

The girl blinked, as if she was waking up and replied with a tired tone of voice:

___ I dont know what to do, Hyejin!  She was always available for me, no matter what. I failed her so many times!  I cant believe I cant see her smile or listen to her greasy comments...

Hwasa gulped, inhaled and exhaled to finally speak:

___ Wheein-ah...We gotta be brave! It hurts but it is even worse for her mom, baby Tae, and Yongsun unnie...People say a child doesnt understand stuff. However, the boy was too attached to her...

Wheein's tears started rolling down her cheeks and her chest shaking with her sobs.

Hwasa could not take it anymore and cried too, as she watched her best friend getting as fragile as she was during Mamamoo's big days in which the press made her life miserable.

____ x ____

Solar had huge bags under her eyes that couldnt be softned by any cosmetic product. Those were effects from uncountable sleepless nights and  endless waves of tears.

She had been walking back and forward that cold corridor for the past hours without even noticing anyone who crossed her path .

Suddenly her subconcious realized someone had just called her name and the blonde shook her head trying to focus.

___ Oh, hello....Mrs Moon.__Her voice cracked after days without actually speaking.

___ Yongsun-ah....You look awful, child! Let's talk at the coffee shop.___ The old lady grabbed her by her arm, preventing her from refusing.

After they found a table, the woman ordered something for both of them and finally forced Solar to pay attention to her, since the younger woman had been looking around. 

___ My Seulgi told me you were not healthy. I was worried but I had so much in my mind...I am sorry I didnt look for you sooner. Yongsun-ah!

Solar widened her eyes in disbelief and exclaimed: 

___ Ma'am....You, worried about me??? Dont you hate me? Don't you blame me?

The woman held the singer's hand and squeezed. Then she spoke in her almost masculine tone of voice:

___ Hate you for what? How could I blame you?

___ Because...IT'S MY FAULT!___ The blonde raised her voice and people looked at her with disaproaval.

The lady brushed her own eyes when she replied:

___ You didnt attack her. You didnt use violence

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter