Shocking news

Under the sky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hwasa and Wheein were sitting beside each side of Solar trying to confort their friend and former leader while the older woman couldn't stop crying.

Both of them wanted to cry too but the shock of the latest events had made them feel a little numb.

That had been the fifth and most tiring day of Solar's ex husband's trial.

Although most of it was said in court was supposed to be kept as a secret of justice, the media had been covering the case with hunger. 

The 3 friends and co-workers were in Hwasa's place. The tv was on and right now the news were talking about Moonbyul.

"Prestigious songwriter and famous member of vocal group Mamamoo arrived at the local in a wheelchair. According to the hospital report, Ms Moon , who woke from a coma after 6 months, has lost the mobility of her legs. However, it's not possible to determine if her condition is irreversible or just..."

Hwasa turned off the tv when Solar started to cry even more and caressed the blonde's back while saying:

____ Unnie, you need to calm down... I know all right now but it's the only way to keep going. Get better day by day, remember?

Solar sobbed and tried to speak clearly, despite the mess she was with tears and all:

____ I can't believe Byul-yi is not walking!  I understand now why she blames me. It was really my fault....

____ What are you even saying, unnie? Stop with this nonsense! The only person to blame in this story is that monster.____ Wheein protested. 

____ And who brought him into our lives? Who didnt report him to the police when he started acting violently? Who married a crazy man instead of getting the woman of my dreams? ____ Solar exclaimed in sorrow.

____ Still his fault though. ____ Hwasa declared.

____ Exactly! He was the one who almost killed both of you.____ Wheein complemented.

____ Did you see how fragile she is now?  How tiny and broken she seemed in that wheelchair?

Wheein couldn't hold her tears anymore. And right after her, Hwasa succembed. 

____ But Byul-yi unnie is a fighter. She will get back on her feet!___ Wheein tried to lift the mood.

____ Wheein-ah is right. That hamster loves to act as a loser but she is a good fighter! 

Solar looked at two young girls, always so mature and supportive and kiss them.

____ I love you, girls!

____ We love you too, Unnie!____ Wheein and Hwasa replied totally decalcomanie style.

_____ x _____

Hours earlier

The place was crowded and all eyes were on her, including the eyes of the man who had destroyed her life. 

Moonbyul had been put beside the judge and already made the traditional oath.

She knew Solar was there. Actually she could feel her staring at her trying to make eye contact. However, that was not going to help a very stressed and anxious person overcome so many feelings to be able to speak in public about all those issues. 

Solar's ex husband's lawyer was a woman. She stood up and started attacking the singer immediately: 

____ Isn't it truth that You and Ms Yongsun have been lovers for years, Ms Moon?

____ No.____ The rapper responded firmly.

____ According to my client, his wife never treated him like a husband deserves and you were always an issue between them.

Moonbyul smirked and declared: 

____ I don't know how I could be an issue living in other country and having not met him . 

____ So you deny that you two used to spend day and night together.

____ I don't really know what I am doing sitting here or what is your point, ma'am. Ms Yongsun and I have known each other for around 15 years. YES! We used to spend day and night together. As trainees, co-workers, friends,  even as roomates. None of this has anything to do with your client and even if it had, Can you really say it's a good excuse for a man attack his wife and try to kill her?

The defender got surprised by the rapper's words and showed how unprepared she was.

Moonbyul's lawyer asked permission to approach the judge's bench and some minutes later, the judge dismissed the defense lawyer and the rapper' lawyer had the word:

____ Even though my client is a victim in this sit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter