Please dont

Under the sky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Solar told Moonbyul's mother that her lawyer had been taking care of her divorce since the incident. She also commented about her new apartment and the lady told her she could see the boy whenever she wanted.

The singer asked if it would be okay that she got Tae the following day and the old woman assured one of her daughters could bring the baby .

They kissed goodbye and the blond went back to same routine she had been repeating for the last 4 months.

She walked slowly along that long and empty corridor, got on the elevator and got off on the 12th floor. 

A beautiful old lady who could be her grandma smiled at her and walked the opposite direction.

Solar gave a faint smile to the view of the number at the door. Twenty two. It was almost scary that she was on the 12th floor, about to enter room 1222.

It was still hard to pass by that, but she kept going.

Laying in a hospital bed was the most beautiful and fantastic human Solar had ever met. Moonbyul had been in a coma and the doctors had no expectations.

They told the family, who later gave the hospital staff permission to update the singer too, that every possible procedure had been done. It was clear the rapper's brain had suffered a trauma but it was not possible to be sure of which kind of damage she would have and when or if she would be conscious again.

Solar had been there for the last 122 days and she would always sit beside Moonbyul, talk to her, take care of her skin to prevent the wounds that eventually shows whenever someone lays down for too long, and caress her hair( that had been slightly shaven for a cirurgy and grown again).

The older woman rested her head delicately on the rapper's chest and listened to her heartbeat. 

Solar remembered of all the times she heard a very strong heartbeat coming from the brown-haired woman.  Now it was painfully weak.

___ Byul-ah... Thank you for trusting me! Don't worry! I'll take care of our baby! He will be healthy and safe when you come back for us.  ___ The singer spoke softly near the rapper's ear.

To her surprise, Solar saw a tear rolling down Moonbyul"s cheek.

She got so shocked and excited that she forgot about the button near the bed and ran outside, looking for a nurse or doctor.

When the blond finally found someone, there were 2 or 3 staff members running towards Moonbyul's room.

___ How did you know? __ She asked smilin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter