Daydream

Under the sky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

____ Thanks for bringing me to the doctor, unnie! Husbands sometimes are useless and Wheeinie took a trip with her mom. I have been so nauseous that it's hard to drive.But I also didnt want to take a cab by myself ____ Hwasa explained while waiting to be called for her exam. 

Moonbyul squeezed her friend's knee and declared:

____ That's what friends are for. No biggie! I would have simply driven us instead of calling a cab but I still feel my left leg to stiffy.

____ I wish I was there for you during your pregnancy. And I dont mind how you brought me here. Even if it was on foot, I would be thankful.___ Hwasa felt suddenly very sad.

____ Oh no no no! No sadness allowed! I didnt mean you failed as my friend. I just.....I'm here for all of you if you guys need. Although I'm pretty sure you desperately want Wheein-ah, but I'm the next best thing.____ The rapper laughed.

____ Shut up! You would dump me in a second if you needed help and Yongsun unnie showed up.____ Hwasa raised her eyebrow.

____ Fair enough. My past is my reputation.

____ So...how was your pregnancy? Tell me the details.____ Hwasa seemed anxious because of her own exams.

____ Jinie, everything will be fine. I can tell you many things later. Just dont let yourself get too stressed right now. You have a good doctor. She will take care of you and your baby.

The brunette was about to reply when the receptionist told her she could enter the doctor's office.

Moonbyul picked a magazine to entertain herself but not even 5 seconds later her mind got lost in thoughts about what had happened the previous morning.

Solar's voice echoed in her head:

____ I love you!

It was not the first time the older woman had confessed what she really felt for her.

In fact the singer had been more explicit about her emotions since Moonbyul returned to South Korea. But this time, it was different.

This time Solar's tone of voice carried so much more than an usual lover or partner can express with those words. 

They both had been holding feelings for years. Even when they were close , they had held themselves. 

And with all the drama and latest misfortune they had gone through, those words coming from Solar hit Moonbyul deeply.

____ x ____

____ I love you.____ Solar claimed while staring into Moonbyul's eyes.

____ I know.____ The rapper exhaled.

____ You love me too.____ The dark-haired woman said confidently.

____ I do.___ The younger one caressed Solar's hair.

____ So why don't you stop being stubborn? This situation is driving me crazy! I dont know how much more I...

Moonbyul interrupted the singer's speech by biting her lips and kissing .

That felt so good, so perfectly right tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter