Feelings

Under the sky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mamamoo was having a practice schedule almost as intense as in their most popular fase. 

They had been dancing since early in the morning and Solar noticed something was really odd with Moonbyul.

The brown-haired woman kept holding walls or a table every little chance she had. And for a moment, the blonde thought the rapper would faint. 

___ Byul-ah,  what's going on?___ Solar held her waist, preventing her friend from kissing the groud. 

___Oh Yong, sorry! I am not so good! I even had to send Tae to my mom....

___ Why didnt you mention earlier? We could've  rescheduled practice.

___ No, don't worry! It's not a big deal...

___ It seems our healthy Byul-yi is not that healthy today....___ Hwasa commented

___ Hey, guys...I"ll be fine! Let's just keep going! ___ Moonbyul walked 2 steps and felt dizzy.

Solar grabbed her in the moment she was about to collapse:

___ That's it! We're done for the day! I'm gonna take you home! 

___ But...

___ Unnie, relax! We can spare a few days. Go get some rest!___ Wheein smiled and caressed her friend's arm

___ Jinie, ask oppa to help me put Byul-ah in the car, please!___ Solar requested.

Solar asked their manager if he could go with them in order to put Moonbyul in bed, which he did promptly. But the guy suggested they called a doctor or a nurse.

Moonbyul immediately objected and tried to send both of them away. Solar didnt give her attention and called a local restaurant ordering some special soup..

The rapper tried to stand up by herself while the blonde was in the kitchen and ended up on the floor.

___ Byul-ah!  For God's sake! What are you doing? ___ Solar came running when she heard the sound of the woman 's fall.

___ Calm down, Yong! And let me help myself because in the end of the day...me is all I've got and I dont wanna get spoiled!

___ Jinchaaa....Things dont need to be this way...___ Solar sounded sad.

Moonbyul struggled a little but was able to go back to bed:

___ Look, you have a life and I have my life too. We've grown and evolved. There is no reason for me depend on you. 

___ There is something called friendship...

___ When were we friends, Yong?___ The brown-haired girl laughed.

Solar didnt reply and the other woman kept speaking: 

____ Ah, of course.... This is what you tell yourself to deal with things! Like you used to say in the beginning, right? That I was your ...."sister"...

The blonde had a sad expression when she spoke:

___ You always meant so much to me, Byul-ah!  From the moment we solved our differences  till the day I realized I had feelings for you, I saw you as my best friend. And even after. I thought being in love with my best friend was a blessing!

___ I used to think the same until I realized it was my curse.___ Moonbyul whispered. 

Solar felt tears rolling down her cheeks and the younger girl immediately regreted speaking:

___ Look...I'm sorry! I dont wanna attack you or be ungrateful . Thanks for all the help! You dont need to worry about me! As soon as the medicine kicks in, I'll sleep and tomorrow everything will be great! 

___ I accept the fact you have the right to say all that and more. And nothing will make me go away! So move your back to bed and deal with it!___ Solar declared and left the room.

___ x ___

For 2 whole days and nights Solar didnt leave Moonbyul's apartment. She cooked and made sure the other woman didnt skip a meal or any of the prescribed drugs. 

The blonde also took care of the laundy, especially because the brown-haired woman had fever a couple of times and it was necessary change the sheets and blankets filled with sweat.

Moonbyul knew her former "soulmate" was taking really good care of her and she wanted to be nice. On the other hand, all those litte acts of affection didnt allow her to forget the past. And that was her major weakness, something a person like her couldnt afford anymore.

Because of that, the woman was being extremely cold and distant, not saying a word to her friend apart from a very dry thank you here and there.

Solar had practiced all her life to hide her true feelings and was that kind of human being nobody could really read, except Moonbyul. So she was working extra hard to keep her emotions under her mask.

The rapper would stand up with difficulty to check if the blonde was laying properly in bed and well covered. 

Moonbyul was well aware that Solar cared about everybody but herself and even though the woman had a back problem, it was common finding her using 3 pillows or laying in a bad position.

During the 2 nights Moonbyul went to the other bedroom to check the only woman she had ever loved, she spent 2 hours watching her sleep. 

Solar had no idea of any of this because she had always slept like a rock and just like every little act of tenderness the brown-haired did for her ,  Moonbyul kept to herself. 

On the third day doing nothing, the younger woman couldnt take it any longer. She woke up early, took a shower,  prepared breakfast, had her medicine and woke Solar up:

___ Hey, I'm sorry waking you up! I am much better now. Thank you very much for all! I made breakfast. You can go back to sleep and stay as much as you want. I'm gonna pick up my baby because I can't stay away any longer. 

Solar held her wrist:

___ Let me go with you! I can drive on our way back and you enjoy your baby....

Moonbyul sighed:

___ I know you are worried but I am good, I promise! I would never go there and put Tae at risk....

___ I know! It's just that...I miss our trips! And the l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter