Why

Under the sky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moonbyul's lawyer called Solar and asked her to go to the hospital in order to speak with the rapper.

The singer felt so excited and happy that she finally would be able to see the love of her life awake and things could get back to normality that she ran like crazy through the aisles and some nurses called her attention but let it go because everybody knew how long Solar had been waiting for that moment.

As she entered the room, her eyes immediately went for Moonbyul's face and Solar failed to notice there were two other men apart from the lawyer.

The rapper was very pale and fragile and she was practically laying down, except her upper body was a little lifted with the help from the bed inclination. 

Solar walked towards the bed and was stopped by one of the strangers that was there.

____ Ms Kim, I'm here representing the police department. Ms Moon's lawyer got a permission for your visit, but I need to warn you that we are not allowing you both to speak in private. It would be better if you kept some distance from the bed.

____ Why are you doing this to us? We haven't commited any crime!____ Solar exclaimed, very frustrated.

____ Ma'am, both of you are going to be heard in court, about the case of your husband. It's for your own benefit that neither of you share any information that might compromise the trial.

_____ We have nothing to share about my ex husband! He attacked me and almost killed her. These are facts and there are many witnesses. The way the police is acting is outrageous! ___ Solar replied to the police officer very offended.

____ Yongsun...There is no point in wasting time arguing with these men...____ Moonbyul's voice sounded so weak and distant.

____ Byul-ah.... How are you feeling?___ The blonde woman turned to the rapper and her eyes shone.

Moonbyul sighed before answering:

____ I will be okay. Listen, Yongsun...I asked Mr. Lee to call you because there are things to be discussed. Why don't you sit down?

The singer felt something strange in the air by the way the brown-haired woman spoke. Nevertheless, she followed the suggestion.

____ About Tae, thank you for everything you have done ! Of course I could never imagine something like that would happen to me when I wrote my will. But I saw how much my son loved you from the start and I knew you could use some kind of tenderness in your life...____ Moonbyul sp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter