The trigger

Under the sky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moonbyul was sitting on her wheelchair, watching little Tae play in the yard. Then, her sister arrived and asked if she could take the boy to a park.

Even though the rapper didn't feel very comfortable with the idea, she thought it was unfair with both her child and sibling if she said no.

After they left , the woman stood there for almost an hour, just looking at the flowers and the sky.

Tired of that, Moonbyul used her arms to move the chair and go inside, since she refused to use an electric one because it would make her feel uncapable of things.

The first thing the brown-haired woman saw as soon as she entered the living room was Solar laying on the floor unconscious.

____ HELP! SOMEBODY HELP!

The rapper had a terrible flashback of Solar's ex husband kicking the woman on RBW's ground floor.

____ PLEASE! SOMEONE HELP!___ The brown-haired womam moved her wheelchair as near Solar as she could and used the strenght of her arms once again,  to throw herself on the floor beside her friend.

Moonbyul checked Solar's pulse and hearbeat and calmed down a bit, since the other woman was alive.

She grabbed her phone in her shirt and called an ambulance.

While waiting for help, the rapper kept caressing Solar's hair and face and she cried because every memory from the incident that led her to a coma came to her mind, especially the parts in which she saw the love of her life being hurt and she couldn't protect her.

Moonbyul also called her neuro  and told him she might need him to check on Solar. 

The ambulance came at the same time two of the employees hired by Solar.

The guys had gone to the supermarket and got shocked to find the women on the floor .

The paramedics did a short ckeck up on both Moonbyul and Solar and helped the rapper sit on her wheelchair after coming to the conclusion she was fine.

They also guaranteed Solar's vital signs were okay, but would take her to the hospital so that she could be properly examined.

Moonbyul asked one of her employees to drive her to the hospital, right behind the ambulance.

The neuro arrived at the hospital soon after them and told Moonbyul he would talk to his colleague and follow Solar very closely.

Around 3 hours later , the doctor came and told the rapper she could see the singer.

Moonbyul got very surprised when she found Solar already standing from the hospital bed and smiling to the doctor.

____ What's going on? Why did you let her get off the bed?

____ Look who is here! My hero!____ Solar clapped her hands.

The doctor giggled because of Moonbyul's emba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter