Hard work

Under the sky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Solar had hired a team of specialists to build a room totally equiped for Moonbyul's recovery treatment and also to adapt the whole house so that the woman could have access everywhere( including the yard and the pool) .

The rapper had good and bad days regarding her feelings. Sometimes she would wake up full of energy. Other days she didn't even try to leave bed.

The singer was working hard not to let their little boy notice the depression and swinging mood of his mama ie.

That morning,  Solar heard Moonbyul arguing with the physical therapist and sending him home. 

She knew the woman was probably still laid in the special bed. So she gave her some minutes alone because Moonbyul had been crying often. 

Then, she entered the room clapping her hands and shouting:

____ Okay, Moonbyul-yi! You chose acting like an to the physical therapist. Now you are gonna stick with me for hours and I am not gonna accept any complain! 

____ Huh?! What are you doing here?

____ I'm gonna make you sweat! And You know how obsessed I become about working out.____ Solar smirked, took off her shirt and stood by the bed, in front of Moonbyul's feet.

The rapper blushed, even though Solar was still wearing a top. And got angry because she didnt want to do anything in that moment. 

_____ Leave me alone, Yongsun! 

_____ Shut up, hamster! I'm going to move your right leg now and I want that you concentrate!____ Solar commanded and got on her knees in bed.

Moonbyul mumbled all grumpy but let the older woman fold her leg and move up and down.

Solar did that for around 30 times with the first leg. Then, she took some minutes to to rest, since the rapper couldn't help and this made things very tiring.

____ Yongsun, you shouldn't be wasting your energy like that...____ Moonbyul murmured with frustration.

____ And you shouldn't give up without trying.Now let's do it with the left leg!____ Solar repeated the same moves a lot of times.

Even though Moonbyul couldn't feel her legs, by the end of the sections she was as worn out as Solar because it was like she was a doll being thrown here and there. 

The older woman had her skin around her neck and chest very shiny duo to the sweat and that was extremely arousal for the rapper, who averted her eyes quickly.

_____ Let's do it in the water tomorrow!___ Solar spoke with a lively tone of voice.

Moonbyul was so distracted trying to avoid looking at Solar's body that she ended up having dirty thoughts:

____  Whaaat?

____ What what? Why are you looking at me like that?

The singer seemed clueless.

____ Ermmm...nothing. I just don't think I'm ready to be in the water with you....____ Moonbyul tried to act normal. 

_____ You're such a naughty girl!____ Solar glanced at the rapper and laughed when she blushed and reacted all shy.

_____ No! I mean....Argh! Shut up, Yong! Could you please call someone to help me get off this bed and take a shower?

____ I can help you with that. We may shower together.____ The older woman smiled suggestively.

____ Aigo! What's with you today?____ Moonbyul got as red as a tomato even on her ears.

_____ Not today. More like 7 or 8 years of thirst...____ Solar mumbled to herself.

____ Huh?____

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter