Weak light

Under the sky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Solar realized there was something unusual in the moment she arrived at the hospital and a lot of staff members kept staring at her.

Her first worry was that Moonbyul's health condition could have gotten worse.

When she got on the 12th floor, there were some strangers standing at the room's door and when the singer tried to enter, 2 tall men stopped her.

___ Nobody can enter this room now, ma'am.___ The older one stated.

___ Why not?  What's going on? Who are you? __ Solar started to panick.

The younger man responded coldly:

___ We are with the police. This pacient is not allowed to speak to anyone before speaking to one of our agents.

___ Speak to your agents? But she has been in a freaking coma for 5 months! How do you expect that she speaks?___ The blonde woman almost shouted.

___ Ma'am, you better calm yourself down. The pacient has just woken up.

Solar's huge smile popped up and her eyes shone because she was crying. Her voice lost power when she spoke:

____ I need to see her! Why is the police with her and not the family?

One of the doctors came outside to speak to her:

___ Ms Kim, they didnt allow us to call Ms Moon's family. We are all trying to convince them that the pacient is in no condition to speak to them now and that this is abusive. Our lawyers are  informing them not only the patient's family but also the hospital will press charges against him.

___ How is she? Is she gonna be alright?___ The singer asked anxiously.

___ The police has been monitoring her condition from the start and they came as soon as the team found out she was awake. So we havent had the chance to run proper tests yet...

___ Isnt it dangerous for her condition? All this stress..___ Solar questioned while feeling her heart beat faster.

____ That's why besides the doctors, our legal team is inside the room. They are gonna end this visit immediately.

Three other police officers left the room followed by 2 lawyers and 2 doctors.

As soon as they saw Solar, they got closer and one of them exclaimed:

___ Ms Kim, as long as Ms Moon is in no condition to talk to the police about your husband, you are not allowed to keep any contact with her! 

___ Are you insane? Why are we being treated as criminals?___ The singer lost her temper.

____ It's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter