W - Hangover

Wasted

Wasted | Two

HANGOVER

Note: The italic part means it's a flashback.

Taeil rubbed his eyes and explore the place to see where he is. Oh shoot. He's not in his room and that freaked him out. What the hell just happened last night? He can't remember what exactly he did last night. He sighed and touch his temple. His head hurts a lot and that's not good. He don't exactly know how many shots of whiskey he drink last night and that concerns him a LOT.

Great, Taeil. Look what you've done to yourself.

"Oh, you're already awake. I made congee for you. Eat this before drinking your medicine."

It's Johnny.

Taeil sighed in relief. He's happy that Johnny's the one who took him home. At least he's sure that he got home safe because of him. And he can now recognize the room, it's actually Johnny's room.

"Uhh, Johnny what happened last night? Did I make something stupid?" Taeil asked Johnny. Right now Johnny's already beside him because Johnny gave him the congee he made for him. They're sitting on the bed casually chatting on what happened last night.

Johnny rolled his eyes and said "You threw up on me."

Taeil's eyes widen "I-I did? Oh no. I'm really sorry." and then he covered his face using his hands because of the embarrassment he feels at that very moment. He's really shy about what happened.

"As if this is the first time you threw up on me. I'm already immune by your vomits." Johnny said casually laughing because that's really a fact. When they go out with their friends, Taeil always accidentally vomits when they're together or like when they're casually talking about life when they're drunk but what happened last night is different since Taeil got immersed with alcohol because he's in pain and usually when they hang out and drink it's just party unlike yesterday. It's really different.

"Shut up, Johnny. You're making me feel worse." Taeil said before eating the congee. He smiled. Johnny's congee is definitely his favorite. Actually he doesn't like congee but Johnny's congee is really delicious compare to the one he ate before he met Johnny.

"But that's a fact, Taeil. Just don't ask me what you did last night because if you keep on insisting you'll just wish you didn't ask me what you did last night." Johnny said before standing up and fix his hair. Taeil looked at him and he realized that Johnny's not in his usual clothes. It looks like he'll go somewhere.

"Uhh, do you want me to go back to my room? Looks like you're going somewhere? Am I bothering your day?" Taeil asked him. He doesn't want to bother Johnny much because even though he doesn't know what exactly he did last night he know he troubled Johnny a lot and he don't want to cause him trouble again today.

"I'll just go to Starbucks and will buy your favorite coffee. It's just near our dorm so just stay here for awhile and finish eating your congee. Okay?" Johnny said before picking up his wallet and room key on the side table. Taeil just nodded as his respond "And by the way, you're not bothering me. You can stay here all day if you want to."

Taeil just rolld his eyes "You're spoiling me too much, Johnny. I don't know what to do to make it up to you." Taeil really feel guilty because he always troubled Johnny many times now and yet there's only few things he did for him.

"Just be happy. That's what I want." Johnny said and smiled a bit "Your happiness is also my happiness." He added before he left to buy some coffee.

Taeil shook his head. He really don't know why Johnny is being weirdly sweet lately and he don't really know why he's acting strange. He's not used to it. He know Johnny has been kind to him ever since but it's just so weird to him to see him being so sweet towards him. Taeil doesn't like the feeling he's feeling every time Johnny act sweet towards him.

He sighed before continuing eating his congee. It's actually tasty but his temple keep on pounding that's why he tried to eat it just to fill in his empty stomach but didn't finish the whole bowl. That's when Taeil decided to take a nap again. Maybe sleeping will help him to reduce the pounding of his temple.

While Taeil was sleeping again Johnny arrived and bought two coffee from Starbucks. One for him and one for Taeil. He immediately went to his bedroom and saw Taeil sleeping again. He didn't make any loud noise to be honest because he doesn't want to ruin his sleep but he's shocked when Taeil suddenly woke up again.

"Oh...Johnny?" Taeil said while rubbing his eyes and looking straight into Johnny's eyes and even scanning his whole body to check if it's really him.

"Why did you wake up? You still looked tired. Did you drink your medicine?" Johnny asked him and Taeil bit his lower lip as soon as Johnny asked if he did drink his medicine.

"I forgot to drink my medicine..." Taeil said before covering his face again using his hands.

Johnny just shook his head and went to his kitchen to get a glass of water and then he immediately went back to his room and give it to Taeil. And somehow Johnny's thankful now that Taeil drink the medicine. It will lessen his headache. "Here's your coffee. Drink this also."

Taeil just nodded and get the coffee from Johnny.

They stayed silent for awhile before Taeil opened a conversation again.

"What happened to Ten, by the way? Is he okay?" Taeil is concern because he knew that Ten passed out after drinking five shots of whiskey and he just want to know what happened to him after they went home.

"Don't worry about Ten. Taeyong's taking care of him and he's now okay. I saw them together at Starbucks while I was there." Johnny explained and Taeil just nodded. At least he's sure that someone like Taeyong is taking care of Ten.

Taeil just know that Taeyong and Ten's feelings for each other is mutual but he's not sure if they're already dating but he thinks that one of these days maybe they'll just reveal it to them that they're already dating which is most likely will happen soon.

"I see. But can you somehow tell me what happened to me last night?" Taeil asked Johnny. He know that it'll be embarrassing but he just want to know what he did because he can't remember some of the things he did last night.

Johnny's worried face suddenly showed up. "Are you sure you want to know what happened?" He just want to make sure that Taeil is ready to know the things he did last night.

Taeil just nodded and that's the confirmation Johnny need.

When Taeyong arrived at the bar Taeil suddenly passed out and almost fall on the ground but luckily Johnny's there to catch him before he fall.

"Taeil's really drunk. I'm sorry I was not here earlier to help you with Ten and Taeil." Taeyong said. Johnny and Taeyong's now carrying Ten and Taeil from their back. Taeyong didn't really park his car from a far area because he know that Ten and Taeil is already drunk and it will be hard for him and for Johnny to carry them if he'll park his car from a far part of the parking area of the bar.

"It's okay. As if this is the first time it happened to Taeil." Johnny casually said.

"Clearly it is, Johnny. It's the first time you saw him drink like that because of Winwin." Taeyong stated.

"Damn you, I know it is. That's why it's hard for me to see him like that." Johnny said before he sighed.

They remain silent for awhile when they reached the car and then Taeyong laid Ten on the passenger seat while Johnny laid Taeil on the back seat while Taeyong will be the one that will drive.

As soon as they're all set, Taeyong drive slowly but surely so that they will arrive safe at their dorm.

"Stop being a masochist, Johnny." Taeyong suddenly said while they're on the road. He can't help it. He just want to say it directly to Johnny because he's really concern about him also.

"What?" Johnny asked.

"Why don't you tell him what you really feel about him?" Taeyong asked him.

"That's hard to do, Taeyong. It's not easy okay? Especially we've been friends ever since we're young. I don't want our friendship to come to an end." Johnny said. That's actually one of the reason why until now he still didn't told Taeil what he really feel about him.

"But you're already in pain too, Johnny. You deserve to be happy also."

"My happiness is his happiness."

Taeyong just rolled his eyes and said "You keep on saying you want Taeil to be happy. You keep on saying that his happiness is also your happiness but can't you see that you also need to be happy? Look what happened?" Taeyong sighed "What if... What if long time ago you already told him what you feel? What if you really have a chance?"

"What if I don't really have a chance and then I confessed to him? Hence, our friendship will be at stake." Johnny explained. He just don't want to do something just for his own sake.

"Johnny, I just want you to be happy. Even if you don't say it I know it's hard for you but I hope one day you'll tell him what you really feel about him before it's too late." Taeyong said and Johnny just nodded.

After their small talk, Taeil suddenly woke up; still drunk.

"J-Johnny? Is... that you?" Taeil asked as soon as he saw Johnny on his left side. His sight is still blurry and he's really dizzy so he just want to be sure that it is him.

"Yeah, how do you feel right now?"

Taeil just chuckled before throwing up on Johnny.

"S-sorry, I can't hold it up anymore..."

Johnny just sighed. He threw up on him again.

"I'll make sure Taeil will clean my car after this night." Taeyong joked.

"I-I'm sorry..." Taeil said before covering his face using his hands.

It's a good thing that they're already near their dorm when Taeil threw up. Taeyong said he'll be the one that will clean his car. What Taeyong wants is that Johnny should take care of Taeil.

While Johnny is carrying Taeil again on his back on their way to his room Taeil suddenly spoke again...

"Johnny, you look so fine today..."

"Damn you! You're lying! I didn't remember saying that last night!" Taeil blurted out while Johnny is just laughing and kinda enjoying the moment.

"You really said that you idiot. You like me do you?"

Taeil rolled his eyes. "As if. Dream on, Johnny."

Johnny's just enjoy teasing Taeil but he really did said it to him last night and he didn't really expect it at all but he's hoping Taeil will said it to him again.

•••
Hi everyone! How's the story so far? I hope you're enjoying it. I also need your opinion about this story. I want to know your thoughts. Thank you!